Recent content by maor772

1. maor772

Mod discussion thread

waht? i thoght it only for mount&bldae? :???:
  2. maor772

Mod discussion thread

hey i like the mod it look great..but i dont play mount&blade there is any way you can do this mod for mount&blade warband? :grin:
  3. maor772

multiplayer prblem

SheriffTheRevenger said:
    Then I don't know where the problem is.
    Maybe a slow internet connection?Or really high ping?  :wink:
    maybe could be...any way thank for trying to help
  4. maor772

multiplayer prblem

i dont thick he play mp so mahc he most play singleplayer or costum battle...i dont know but i hope i didnt do anything bad :sad:
  5. maor772

multiplayer prblem

so it probbly the problem becase [soory if i writh it worng] but i get the game from my friend in disk on key so it bad? :sad:
  6. maor772

multiplayer prblem

SheriffTheRevenger said:
    maor772 said:
    SheriffTheRevenger said:
    maor772 said:
    when i enter server...i play for 1-2m and thne is say kick from server not matter waht i did or waht server i join..[by the way i have the same problem with warband to] how you fix it?

This is a common bug for those that have cracked versions.
    I suppouse that you don't have a cracked version  :mad:
    waht do you mean "cracked version"?

pirated version.(we call them cracked in our country)
    agin waht is pirated version?
  7. maor772

multiplayer prblem

SheriffTheRevenger said:
    maor772 said:
    when i enter server...i play for 1-2m and thne is say kick from server not matter waht i did or waht server i join..[by the way i have the same problem with warband to] how you fix it?

This is a common bug for those that have cracked versions.
    I suppouse that you don't have a cracked version  :mad:
    waht do you mean "cracked version"?
  8. maor772

Screenshots

is work like that in fire&sowrd to?
  9. maor772

multiplayer prblem

10. maor772

Screenshots

how you take screenshot? :?:
  11. maor772

Strategy

Malefactor said:
    maor772 said:
    80%-100% musket army is not good...if you in hige ground you have chance if there is some infentry to defeand but if you dont arrive to hige ground in time or if the hige ground biaind the enemy..so enemy cav cant kiil your army you need 40% musket they hold togther with infentry you and your cav go to the side the enemy come to your forces until they arrive the musket kiil some and when the start fight the inventry you and your can charge! and try use Mercenary from the mercenary camp they the best

Well, if your merc "musketeers" have heavy armor and pikes, why does one need any infantry?  :cool:
    i thick you dontu understand....when you go to the merc camp you can ricruit cav,musket,infentry and you can buy  them armor's and guns,sword that you wont...
  12. maor772

Strategy

Malefactor said:
    Make it easy

80-100% musket army is devastating. I even think that either musket accuracy or musketeer firearms skill should be lowered.
    An easy way to defeat any army up to x2 of yours is to raid villages (or trade-trade-trade) and hire armored musketeer mercenaries.
    Mercenary equipment:
    1. Early game: best musket available, infantry pike
    2. Mid: some decent ammo, gloves. Headgear doesn't matter, but I purchase some helmets.
    3. Late: best armor, best gauntlets

I prefer mix of Polish and Swedish mercs (polish for durability (hussar armor, 60+ hp, but flintlocks) and european for firepower (decent armor, miquilet rifles)).
    High Trainer skill (Buskador?) + Surgery  (Sarabun?) + Leadership is all you need.
    You can have some NPC cavalry + some heavy cavs like reuters just for fun.

Typical orders:

Field battle (they slowly advance):
    F1-F1 (hold) - F2-F2 (2 rows) - F2-F6 (spread)

Field battle (they try cavalry blitz)
    F1-F1 (hold) - F2-F2 (2 rows) -F2-F7 (into formation - if enemy cavalry seems to charge right now). If enemy charge can cause heavy losses, i ride forward and try to disrupt the charge with grenades.

Field battle (they hold position)
    F1-F1 (hold) - F2-F2 (2 rows) - F2-F6 (spread)

Then I slowly advance with F1-F6, and try to snipe enemy lord. They charge...win.

Siege (i attack):
    Just charge. I lead the assault with a full backpack of grenades ))

Siege (i defend)
    Fall back to the fortress yard, form the line, hold. You can massacre more than 600 men with your 80-100 musketeers + some cannon fodder from garrison. Maybe you can hold off an attack of about 1000 enemies; the thing is your troops have unlimited ammo, so you can kill...and kill...and kill.... WFaS sieges aren't that fascinating, they are stupid instead, so try to make it fast.

Money?

- Take debt and/or taxes quests but not return the money  :oops:
    - Hidden cache quest, choose the option to return the money...but...you know  :roll:
    - Buy gunpowder in towns, sell in fortresses
    - Cheap goods caravan trade
    - Quests
    - = Raiding villages
    Well, it's very easy and straightforward way to get cash. But it's too much like cheating for me. You can make some "limited" raiding (a bit of roleplay  :smile:), like if some lord is enemy of yours, so you loot his villages and hunt down his troops.

The historical way:

Spreading death with full-plate armored riflemen isn't the way of 17th century warfare.

Instead, you can have 2:2:1 army of poor musketeers, pikemen and reuters, try different formations, polearm bracing, reuter skirmishing, tercio formations etc. PBOD mod - that's what you need. Do not forget to turn AI formation on, feel the difference  :cool:
    80%-100% musket army is not good...if you in hige ground you have chance if there is some infentry to defeand but if you dont arrive to hige ground in time or if the hige ground biaind the enemy..so enemy cav cant kiil your army you need 40% musket they hold togther with infentry you and your cav go to the side the enemy come to your forces until they arrive the musket kiil some and when the start fight the inventry you and your can charge! and try use Mercenary from the mercenary camp they the best
  13. maor772

Shot and Shell v0.7.5 - Download and Discussion

jepekula said:
    maor772 said:
    you do single-player mod? :grin:

"In addition, a month or so down the road, I plan on integrating into Singleplayer. Thus, the module will support both Multiplayer and Singleplayer, with AI command OSP added in, so you can do volleys and whatnot."

Maybe search a bit next time, eh?
    Oh, derp, old post >.> Nevermind. But well, those people who do not like to search for themselves will more likely notice this.
    ok sorry next time i search first
  14. maor772

Download and Description(NEW VERSION 28.06.2012)

TrinityArse said:
    This mod's been relatively dead for a while now, and it just keeps getting more and more outdated with new versions of Warband. It was a great mod, but better kiss it goodbye unless Mat can turn its fate.
    so the mod is dead!? :cry:
  15. maor772

What is a Regiment?

GoblinOverlord said:
    Only in Nw. In Native it's a clan i think.....  :wink:
    really? i never see any clan?
Back
Top Bottom