Recent content by Manu_La_Canette

1. Manu_La_Canette

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

Cilginturk46 said:
    The four ???? is probably 90+8, don't forget the slaves.

Then you would see 5 "?" numbers within those big gatherings because even in Warband the 3 numbers (centuries) armies were the rule for lords (100-400 men). Since we can't see any, we must deduce these "?" refers to real numbers of soldiers, so thousand(s) armies might as well be something in Bannerlord.
  2. Manu_La_Canette

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

All of this looks and sounds sweet  :iamamoron:  All my prayers for the game coming out in 2016! Can't wait to waste 3k hours of my lifespan on this game!
  3. Manu_La_Canette

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

Er... you guys know Battle Cry of Freedom is most likely shut down? They just cashed out, stop donating... Better backup War of Rights and Hinkel, those guys are doing an amazing job of recreation and are being honest. They deserve it better.
  4. Manu_La_Canette

Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

timur_75 said:
    jatherion said:
    when will the chapter 2 released?
    I'm waiting for 3 years. And im still waiting.

Warband won't even be supported anymore on new machines when this will come out.
  5. Manu_La_Canette

Bugs & Issues - Please report here

Servers keep crashing all the time. Please fix.
  6. Manu_La_Canette

Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

I need to play this chapter II so bad right now...
  7. Manu_La_Canette

North and South 1.0 - Overview

Can't wait to play again N&S! Not even talking about War of Rights....
  8. Manu_La_Canette

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 9 - Ethnic Instruments

Mmmh, this one was the best tune from KoH to me :smile:

9. Manu_La_Canette

06mete said:
    Nice work!But i think we need a nomadic music as well .For example something like Altai Kai maybe?

Well the Khuzait soundtrack seemed pretty turkic/nomadic to me.. First seconds I directly thought about horse-archers raiding a caravan in a steppe or something ^^
  10. Manu_La_Canette

Yeah! Sweet music!

Love the Khuzait final result  :cool:

Where's gameplay and new features information though?  :cry:
  11. Manu_La_Canette

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

A Christmas/New Year update would be cool though.  :mrgreen:
  12. Manu_La_Canette

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

I will be away from pc and too much drunk anyway to download this on 31st, but as soon as I will put myself together I definitely going to explore this that's for sure!
  13. Manu_La_Canette

Bug with Brunhilde after raiding Sven's camp in Danmark

I captured Sven's camp in Danmark, then I met shortly after with men sent by the Jarl of Kennemer to kill me. I defeat them then Brunhile come to speak with me (no choice) and tell the text the men of Kennemer did say "The Jarl of Kennemer sends you greetings" or so. The game keeps opening this...
  14. Manu_La_Canette

Your personal Viking Conquest rating (X out of 10)

kalarhan said:
    Manu_La_Canette said:
    Need long axes 2h or polearms. I was so sad when I picked up Norse faction in MP then my eyes scanned the weapons so hard to find it, but they never saw any Dane axe. Then I figured there is none in SP neither. This is a really bad point because those are both historical and emblematic, for Saxons or Norses likewise.

Its actualy not soo simple.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_Age_arms_and_armour

The double-bitted axes depicted in modern "Viking" art are likely pure fantasy.
    .. sturdy axes that could be thrown or swung ...

There were the:
    The larger forms were as long as a man and made to be used with both hands, called the Daneaxe

But not a common weapon. Kind of weapon to use on a raid (not a organized combat). Great to break doors. Or to use on a wedge attack to break a shieldwall. Use it to bring down a shield while the guy behind you can use a spear to kill the enemy.

Maybe they could implement a way to only let a small % of players using it on MP. As for SP it will be rare if no troops have it, as only you and your companions will be crazy enough to carry one hehe

Great to break doors?

Seriously, anybody would expect to see longaxes in a Viking related game. Of course it should be rare, but its use by elite troops is a fact.

Vikingr has handled this just fine. Its MP cost is important but you also have to drop it on the ground when you switch to a side weapon.
Back
Top Bottom