Recent content by ManOfWar

1. ManOfWar

Please Make Bannerlord PW Like The Original Twisted Swamp Map

Hello all, I forget the name of the original pw version and map but it's the first I played and the best in my opinion. The new PW became WAY to repetitive with the eating,class,farming and resource mechanics. I think the faction system kicks ass and adding that to the simplicity of the...
  2. ManOfWar

Melee: Battlegrounds! - Kickstarter link inside!

Hello, Seeing as the old topic has gone past its prime. Lets make an updated topic! Here is the link for the Kickstarter-  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1601737664/melee-battlegrounds-spiritual-successor-to-the-crp Anyway take a look at it, the amount of work that has been put into by...
  3. ManOfWar

Call to all Straw Hats

There is an NA server again? Is it any good?
  4. ManOfWar

Severed Ridge

Splint how many people still actually play this mod?
  5. ManOfWar

Suggestions Thread

What is really needed is help for the developer. He is getting smashed by all this work to do. Chadz made a good mod but hell he does not work alone, not a chance.
  6. ManOfWar

NOTICE (as of Wed, Aug 29) - Servers back up, but still testing

ya I have lost maybe 50-70k renown.... maybe more :sad:
  7. ManOfWar

Suggestions Thread

Make AI aim somewhere other than the head. The Ai cheats and these constant freaking head shots are driving me insane, make em aim for the body!
  8. ManOfWar

Win Siege in game, site says we lost it

Hi , I have seen twice now that when I win a siege for Orthodox faction that on the site it says we surrendered the castle and lost. I think something might be wrong... Has anyone else seen this?
  9. ManOfWar

NA server is broken

I know im not rushing you man! I luv you :grin:
  10. ManOfWar

NA server is broken

Remove it for melee at least, that would solve my problems
  11. ManOfWar

NA server is broken

please get rids of reflective damage while you are at it :sad:
  12. ManOfWar

NA server is broken

I do not know what is going on, but a bunch of naked bots called player are being killed by normal units.
  13. ManOfWar

Suggestions Thread

Either make ti so livestock raid happens much less often or get rid of it entirely. It is a really sucky game mode. Also in siege make it so the bots do not respawn immediately. You kill the an engineer silently then he respawns and comes running back to kill you.

edit- Get rid of reflective damage pronto, the AI gets in the way and you just need to tk them
  14. ManOfWar

Napoleonic Wars: Administration Applications

Community name: Marins_Garde_Mlt_Whiting - ManOfWar
    Steam Name: ManOfWar
    Location/Timezone: US EST
    Applying for (Ts/Servers): US Official - the main battle one or any you need an admin for
    Regiments: Marins
    About yourself: Well I have been playing warband for quite some time now and also play a about an hour or two a day. I like to think that I am an alright guy and have a good sense of responsibility.
    Why you would be a good admin: I am not one to jump the gun and start handing out bans immediately. I will look at each situation and makes sure that the punishment fits the crime. Right now a lot of crap goes on on the main server and I want to try and put a stop to it.
    Previous Experience (if any):  I have been an Admin on the Crpg servers for maybe a year now, maybe more.
Back
Top Bottom