Recent content by -Mango

1. -Mango

Native Completed [EFL] European Fantasy League - OGL'S TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Name: Mango
    ID: 116079
    Main Class: Archer
    Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Eisenschmiede1
    TaleWorlds: <--
  2. -Mango

[RTC] Teams & Divisions

eu logic
  3. -Mango

Native Completed Warband Fantasy League (Player Rankings Added)

yo wtf is poppin here
    Aura (Zaffa) said:
    Administrative Announcement and Update to the Community

Before I begin, I first want to appologize for the delay and confusion running up to this announcement. Although the Administration wanted to ease community concerns by letting people know that an announcement was imminent, a lot of misinformation unfortunately circulated throughout the community as a consequence. The most common report that circulated was that Administration had decided to conduct a full redraft of teams. This would have meant that the efforts already put into building cohesion among teamates would go to waste and that the first two weeks of the tournament would have been entirely voided. While this proposal was at one point considered at length by the Administration and captains, let me say right now that there will be NO redraft, either in full or in part. The Administration has instead crafted a separate proposal, with the advice and consent of the captains, to address current problems with the tournament.

To those who are unsure what problems I am referring to, I am referring to the severe balancing anomalies that have appeared in the tournament for reasons other than poor captaining. These anomalies are the result of both structural problems of the tournament and targeted efforts by one of the captains to tank the tournament.

The structural problems stem mainly from the fact that this tournamen's initial draft was conducted prior to a proper FA system being established and the acceptance of late signups. The initial draft alloted each captain $20 million to bid for 12 players. Because of the limited number of skilled players within the tournament (when compared to the 9 teams that they would be spread across), captains had two different strategies that they could employ during the draft. They could either pick a balanced team (entire team filled with above average players) or pick a top heavy team (some positions filled with elite players and others filled with low tier players). The belief among both captains and the admin team at the time was that going heavy on elite players would leave "holes" in teams that would act as a balance between teams. However, because of the late signup of many top tiered players in FA and the condition that people could "pick" which team they wanted to go to in the event of tie bids, the top heavy teams were able to easily fill the holes that they had on their teams. In turn, heavy imbalances arose because of systematic faults of the tournament.

In addition to the structural concerns of the tournament, one of the captains began making efforts to break apart his team after its loss during week 1. By his own statement, his goal was to move his best players onto already good teams to give them a better shot of winning the tournament. The result of this action is that his pre-existing team was made extremely weak and that the strongest teams of the tournament became stronger. As a result of both this action and the structural imbalances within the tournament, the tournament currently lacks any signs of parity for reasons beyond just poor captaining.

To address these concerns, the Administration and captains have decided to dissolve one of the teams and spread its players to the other teams. While this is deeply regretful from the standpoint of the team being dissolved, the Administration and captains (including the captain of that team) have stated that they feel it is the best thing for the tournament. As a result, the Suno Kings has been administratively disbanded. Its players have been dispersed as followed (also approved by Administration and captains without dissent):

MuDRSR4.png

To compensate for the re-arranging of players and disoliton of Suno Kings, the schedule has been adjusted. Nevino should post the new schedule by this afternoon along with an announcement on whether a one week break will be imposed on the tournament to give teams the ability to reach out to players newly added to their teams.

Free Agency has also been removed from the tournament and signups are no longer accepted. Trades will be accepted up until next Monday.

Again, I appologize for the inconveniences caused by the tournament so far and especially appologize to those members of Suno Kings. Hopefully, once all these changes have gone into effect, we can get back to enjoying the tournament once more. If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to post them below.

someone come to ts and read this out for me pls, I stopped reading on internet in 2009.
  4. -Mango

Native Completed Warband Fantasy League (Player Rankings Added)

Name: Mango
    Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Eisenschmiede1
    ID: 116079
    Main Class: Infantry Preferred
    Do you want to be a caller (Yes/No) No
Back
Top Bottom