Recent content by Man0waR

1. Man0waR

Warband crashing

RareMetanic said:
    Hey, i just brought the game and seems to have "had" the same problem as all of you people. Same thing, game crashes after the two intro videos and Running Windows 7 64bit :sad:. This may be a bug that came with patch 1.143 i think. While looking through other topics i didn't find any solution that worked for this problem unfortunately, but tried randomly changeing options in the configure menu and when i  unchecked the "Load textures on demand" box the game works perfectly somehow :grin:. Hope this works out for the rest of out ♥

This actually worked with me, hope it fixes with you guys aswell. Thanks alot for sharing this!
  2. Man0waR

Warband crashing

Great, someone else has the same problem as I, trying to get back to play this game abit to get a break from others, downloaded my old key and installed, all went fine until I go to play, after the small video the game will not load more and it will crash for some reason.

My pc is the same as when I used to play Warband at the beginning and some months after, so it has the same stats. Windows 7 32bits.

Also another thing I'll use this post for, it has been a long time since I've played or even had this game installed on my lappy and bought it before all the steam business, I tried to enter my key but it says invalid, why so? :sad:
  3. Man0waR

Lord Ragnar joined my faction....O_O

keep friends close and enemies closer, probably thats what he is thinking, lol
  4. Man0waR

youtube

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,117893.0.html O que acham? :)
  5. Man0waR

first gameplay commentary?

Hello everyone, I've made a video commentating about the game, I've looked around and didn't found anyone doing this and since most games have videos on youtube with commentary I though about giving it a shot. Tell me what you've think of it and be gentle, it's my first time :)...
  6. Man0waR

"Falsevor bug"

probably its just his evil twin messing the game up :\
  7. Man0waR

SP Medieval New Mod: “Europa - 1300 AD” (Updates, see page 39+40)

great to see this is still going, and I've got some questions.

Will this be ported do warband? and, Have you found a way to pass the limit that Mount and Blade had for items?

How much progress have you made? I'd say 20%?

Anyway, been following this since day 1, can't believe it passed so much time :smile:
  8. Man0waR

New game ??

you have to buy a key for every new game you want to start. On a serious note, dunno whats going on with your game. Just reinstall it and should be fine.
  9. Man0waR

Children and Castle question

the best threads are always the ones started by recruits, lol. If you are asking a questions make sure you quote the person the question is intended to because otherwise it will lead to misunderstandings.

gustavop said:
    How do I create a tournament?

Held a feast, you have to be married first.
  10. Man0waR

anyone care to explain how this happened?

vonskyme said:
    That could be a very, very big problem if a half dozen sea raiders take down those farmers and you're not near by...

or a king, if that for joined the already might horde of some king, 350 soldiers would be a great deal :grin:
  11. Man0waR

Tugas para a Nation Cup!

Podem contar comigo :smile:
  12. Man0waR

PC for unlimited battle size - suggestions

unfortunately I don't think such think can be done because of the game engine, it's not prepared to handle huge battles on extreme graffics.
  13. Man0waR

Warband DLC: Would You?

A lot o games are doing this already, unfortunately they all ask for unrealistic prices. The one I can relate is modern warfare 2 and the stimulus map package, 15€ is just to much for 5 map and only 2 are completely new to the series, besides there are no dedicated servers for pc gamers. I'm just happy that taleworlds aren't cheap enough to do that. But if was only 5€ and had a lot of new textures/missions. Also a king of the hill mode would be very appreciated and fun to play.

If the price is right the community will always buy new content and don't forget that those kind of things help the creators a lot.
  14. Man0waR

How to play Warband ?

Corum said:
    you wanna foight !?!

lol, internet forum brawl.
    Whats wrong in giving them some more money? It's not like their asking much and giving little.
Back
Top Bottom