Recent content by Maligx

1. Maligx

number of info_pages in file: 9, exceeds 6

I keep getting this when loading my last saved game, game crashes then window pops up with this error.
  2. Maligx

Mini AAR: Finally, Calradia will be restored!

ripple said:
    Mr. Wonder said:
    Very impressive.
    May I ask what mods you've been playing on?  Pendor is great and all, but I've been feeling homesick, and would like to return to Calradia...

Thank you, milord. You are most gracious.

For this campaign, I am indebted to Bismark for the Native Mod Compilation:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,126993.0.html

To which I added the following mods and scripts:
    - The Chocolate Box (first and second layer).
    - Better Banners.
    - Faction Arms Coloured.
    - Narf's Transitional Armours.
    - Njunja Items.
    - More Metal Sounds
    - SoundRound-ing.
    - Gender Toggle Script by Somebody
    - Thel's Face Pack.
    - siege scn's from the Floris Mod Pack.
    - Barf's Faces 1.3.
    - I had Polished Landscape installed, but removed it at some point (can't recall why, it was working fine).
    - The female armour worn by Queen Brynn is extracted from one of the brf files that came with the Dynasty Warrior MnB Warband English port. I 'awarded' them to my character after she started her kingdom and became a monarch. They do not look like they were part of the original Dynasty Warrior MnB Warband files, but I don't know who the author is (I must admit, it looks sort of...anime, but I chose this set because it's the least 'anime' looking of the female armours I found, and it's not skimpy and at least looks like 'armour').
    - I also have a new hair compilation I made composed of hairs from various mods. Unfortunately, I don't know all the original authors so I am not able to contact them all for permission to release it.

I've never played PoP. I hear good things. I tried, but periodically got RGL errors (also with Floris Mod Pack).  I tried the 3 GB ram enabler (I am running XP), changing virtual memory size, and an assortment of suggestions linked in the troubleshooting section. Sadly, nothing helped.

From what hair mod is Brynn's hair from? I like it very much. Thanks
  3. Maligx

Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements (updated 2011-06-15)

Wow this whole marrying a claimant and co-ruling is really irritating to the point where I just want to quit. I took up lady isolla's cause, kicked the swadians butts and put her on the throne and she doesn't even make me marshal lol. When I try to convince her to marry she comes up with excuse after excuse after excuse. I had to use the cheat to force me to be marshal since I did all the work anyway. So first time I ask she tells me basically not enough right to rule, so I wait 19 days to get rtr up to  50 (used tweakmb so I would get 50 for spreading claims once, just wanna see what it is like to co-rule) then ask again, another excuse, she'll marry if I take some castle from the rhodoks so I did that. Then she says I've only been marshal for 11 days and have to wait 2 weeks. So I wait two weeks and I ask once again and since I had taken over the rhodoks castle and accepting ransom offers got my controversy up from 5 to 100, she now says it would cause a rebellion because of my controversy lol... screw it what a waste of time.

Oh and of course we were already at war with the nords and she thought it was a good idea to fight two wars. So after everything the rhodians have take over praven and a few castles now. Yeah better to lose a kingdom than co-rule with someone who put you on the throne in the first place.
  4. Maligx

LSP Fantasy 3D Art TES4-OSP-Weapons - 28.June:Nexxon Updated

zahar said:
    BrustwarzenLenny said:
    And there are no armors, just weapons :???:

Here some armor :wink:
    61775417.jpg
    http://rapidshare.com/files/407459367/Daedric_Lord_Armor.rar

link is dead anyone have a working link?
  5. Maligx

Daedric armor or sauron armor

Hey guys I was looking for some badass armor for my character and came across http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116730.msg3019668.html#msg3019668 this daedric armor ported from oblivion but the download link is dead, does anyone have another working link or can upload it? Also I...
  6. Maligx

nm

nm
Back
Top Bottom