Recent content by MakkeCrash

1. MakkeCrash

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Just give all the lords in same faction the same banner and the Castle/town banner "issue" is solved :smile: Maybe it's a bit boring but it is an easy solution I think.
  2. MakkeCrash

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Will the hair be visible with some helmets? I always have long hair on my characters, and when I use some helmets where my long hair would be visible but isn't I get kinda frustrated! I've seen mods that fixes this, so I just wonder if you will do the same here?
  3. MakkeCrash

(SPOILER) CAN'T GET THE SHIP!

Try looking for other Pirate landings, I took the first one I found but it wasn't the right one, keep looking in the same area and around the coast :smile:
    Tell me when you find it! :smile:
  4. MakkeCrash

The orc/uruk faces looks a bit strange I think and the hair looks very strange (the mullet one) but some of the faces looks really awesome! Is it possible to give Lurtz the same hair as seen in the movie? (The ones from La Grandmaster)
    Don't take this post wrong, really loved the orcs, just thought I should say what I think about them :smile:
  5. MakkeCrash

I went closer to the coast and found anpther Sea Pirate Landing, and that one worked, nothing is bugged or wrong, you just have to find the right one!
  6. MakkeCrash

Awesome, thx for the help! Finally I can continue my epic journeys! :wink:
  7. MakkeCrash

Hello everyone! I killed the Sea Raider Party and followed the routing men, they took me to a Sea Raider Landing and I defeated everyone in there...What am I supposed to do now? I thought that something special would happen but nothing happens..I have tried so slaugther some more raiders but the...
  8. MakkeCrash

SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

VonTawast, that was the best racistjoke ever! <3
  9. MakkeCrash

DarthTaco, I know the Aztecs had obsidian clubs that could sewer a horsehead, but that was when the civilizations had grown I think! Since all the races in this mod hasn't evolved into Humans yet I don't think that there are any civilizations so it has to be earlier weapons! I don't know much about the Aztecs so I might be completely wrong about this, but I think this mod focuses on an earlier age than the Aztecs.
  10. MakkeCrash

Also, maybe there could be Obsidian weapons? They have awesome cutting power but should be EXTREMLY rare!
    The only historically accurate obsidian weapon would be a dagger so the drawbacks of the weapon is that it cant block and very limited range, but it has quite high cutting damage and is fast.

I've put more research and thought to this idea, so ignore my previous idea about toothspears!
  11. MakkeCrash

lilkurt said:
    MakkeCrash said:
    Just came up with an idea for a weapon that could be a medium-damage and one handed. A stick with a sabercat tooth at the top (like the the club with a spike on the top in native)!
    What do you guys think?

is it historically accurate? did people of the time use weapons like that?

I know there has been spears made of sharkteeth, but I'm unsure about sabertooth spears, I'll have to do aome research about it!
  12. MakkeCrash

JUst came up with an idea for a weapon that could be a medium-damage and one handed. A stick with a sabercat tooth at the top (like the the club with a spike on the top in native)!
    What do you guys think?
  13. MakkeCrash

Hey man, How's it going with a new playable version?!
    I'm going to jizz in my pants when it finally works! <3
  14. MakkeCrash

Romainoir, awesome lookin' models! I hope they will be implemented into the game!
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR A WORKING VERSION OF THIS! The idea is soooo cool! I have tried the mod, but of course I couldn't kill anyone, but the map, the items and the faces looked so ****ing awesome!
Back
Top Bottom