Recent content by Mailord

1. Mailord

Resolved [Beta 1.6.0] Transgender lords

No, it won't happen. I would constantly provoke them to "get the courage", "grow some balls", etc. if there is a 0.01% chance they can implement it and enrich Calradia with various faith(s). There is no chance, they are too afraid to hurt somebody's feelings and get unwanted attention... and are probably right to be afraid. The more I see how some "crude" performance issues are handled, the more I think this "delicate content" could really sink that ship.
    they could make fake faiths, also somebody might make some mod
  2. Mailord

Fortunately for them, there is no single religious institution that will try to stop the progress... Go Calradia!?
    yet...
  3. Mailord

Summary: Some lords for an unknown reason, use women dress as a civilian outfit. They even have breasts, judging by their looks (yeah, I know it's just the dress model). Is that an intentional move?
    How to Reproduce: I don't know, they just pop out somehow, most of the lords are alright, but some are like this. The bug was also present in 1.5.10 (if that's a bug, of course).
    Have you used cheats and if so which: None
    Scene Name (if related): Irrelevant
    Media (Screenshots & Video): Screens
    Computer Specs: Irrelevant
    same here, they have massive heads. i am in 1.5.9 also saw a couple bald women nobles lmao, i laughted so hard
  4. Mailord

dead game?

there is mod for what I've described? I would give a try, dont seem to be on nexus can you point me out?
    for sure, here yo go https://bannerlord-online.com/
  5. Mailord

dead game?

I haven't played previous games I purchased this game solely based on the trailer showing absolutely cool siege scenes and the bird eye view map campaign. Can't tell you how disappointed I was when i noticed how broken AI units are in sieges, how little there is for strategical depth in the campaign and that, the multiplayer.. is no more than a slow barebone team deathmatch. Even the "siege" is just TDM but with capture points.

Imagine if the multiplayer was done in the campagn map with player run settlements controlling huge ai armies. now that would be something unique to this game.
    there is a mod for that tho, now granted would be epic to have it in the base game

Contrary to the wet dreams of many SP people, giant campaign with all lords are players is not going to be fun unless you are one of the people who enjoy spending 20 hours a day building up their skill, wealth, and money.

Anyone who thinks server running 24/7 on a big campaign map where everyone can just play is going to be fun, are living a dream in an twisted fantasy.

The only closest thing you will get to this is persistent world mods who don't use giant armies and relies on a very much faster grind and dynamic to make people who don't want to spend 20h a day have fun.
    precisely
  6. Mailord

SP - General weapon and armor durability?

Watch the language, or you'll get muted.
    You are free to spam the forum with your inane suggestions, but don't expect much love.
    two posts with different suggestions isnt spamming
    069.jpg
  7. Mailord

SP - Battles & Sieges Fleeing troops should defend themselves and fight back

somebody made a post already but yeah, add this. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/fleeing-troops-should-defend-themselves-and-fight-back.440508/
  8. Mailord

dead game?

No ones on anymore, cant find more than 10 people and when I do its a gamble if ill ever even make it past the loading screen
    na, everybody is playing online mod or solo.
  9. Mailord

Just stop with these threads, if you are really interested and not lonely, they have been done several times before - hit the search button.
    You are also encouraging autistic people to share their thoughts which is never a good idea since they are not interested in anyone else's opinion.
    oi mate why don't you better **** off? :grin:
    honestly how dumb can you be? this is a suggestion forum for a reason, so let me suggest.
    you clearly hate the game cause you cant get sturgian vassal *****.

thanks this is exactly what i wanted :razz: legend
  10. Mailord

That sounds awful. An annoying gameplay mechanic to force use of an optional, separate game mechanic isn't a positive improvement - don't throw good design after bad.
    that would make me use the crafting mechanics cause rn i don do it at all, it could have an option to autorepair or omething like that
  11. Mailord

Late game problem (again)

Well, at least it had stateed end goals and OP guys to kill. As much as I was PoP fan, I would want to see something more interesting in the end game, a new challenge.

That checks out. Though you probably need to fast forward while doing nothing to see generations change. And there's not much support for roleplay in the game, so you must have a lot of imagination.
    when im doing noyhing i roam the map seeking tourneys and trading
  12. Mailord

SP - General Add Stamina

as a mod, it could be, but in vanilla, I do not want it. ( personally of course)
    might be an option tho, like in Viking Conquest
Back
Top Bottom