Recent content by Mailman653

1. Mailman653

North and South 1.0 - Overview

Looks great!
  2. Mailman653

MP Antiquity Bello Civili - The Roman Civil War [Bello Civili: Egypt released!]

q0cq.jpg

Some units from the Egyptian faction.
  3. Mailman653

Some people still haven't updated to the new patch after a week, rather odd. In other news, the next patch will be coming in the form of a whole new version of BC. So get ready for that long download again but trust me, it's worth it  :cool:
  4. Mailman653

Servers are taking forever to upgrade to the new patch. We're talking to some people to get it done but we can talk all we want, if they don't get around to doing it, it's the community that suffers for it.

If you join a server and it says "missing Austrian flag texture" or see people look just plain weird, it's because the server hasn't updated to the new patch.

5. Mailman653

Richard of longbottom said:
    Ya but still some faction diversity would be cool add factions that ceasear and Pompey fought (: just a suggestion

We're having internal discussions about other factions but plans for adding another faction are still far into the future.
  6. Mailman653

Hospitaller_Lordark said:
    what do the priests classes do exactly? Do the daggers they carry heal by any chance like in Persistant world?

I know the female priest has a lyre that probably does something but the male priest only has a dagger.

One of those "fun" units.
  7. Mailman653

As per Hinkel's post in another forum:

wpu6.jpg

FEATURE OVERVIEW

- 2 factions
    - play as the Populares and fight for Caesar; or the Optimates and join up with the roman senate
    - Each faction has 3 types of cohorts, light infantry, skirmishers, cavalry, general staff, mercenaries (German mercs for Caesar, Numidian mercs of Pompey) and many more!
    - New roman style animations for idle, fighting, testudo and more
    - Tons of new scene props in roman style
    - Musicians with a cornicen (trompete) and lyra
    - New buildings for Engineers (watch tower, palisade walls, Siege ladders)
    - Naval combat with trimeres
    - Artillery like Ballistas and Onager (oil pots), artillery can be moved around with artillery donkey cart
    - Roman voice pack
    - Many new maps (field battles, naval sieges and more)
    - working commander battles to fight huge epic battles with AI and friends
    - more I cannot remember

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gmqmw7gkcqk1kwp/Bello_Civili.exe
  8. Mailman653

historyaswas said:
    Looking  forward to this mod how long before we can expect a release?

Soon. The mod is in closed testing and currently mappers are making some maps for it.
  9. Mailman653

We've started our closed Alpha testing, the first day went pretty well.  :cool:

Alpha1_zpsa1438ae2.jpg~original
    Alpha2_zps0e617386.jpg~original
  10. Mailman653

Ser Jaime Lannister said:
    Oh nice!  :grin: I didn't know Conquering Caeser and Proud Pompei used alot of mercenaries in thier war.

Neither did I, ha ha ha. Obviously you got Gauls. Some Germani, Iberians and Numidians. There may have been Greeks too, but we're pretty sure about the first four.

testudo.gif
Back
Top Bottom