Recent content by Mad Vader

1. Mad Vader

Who of the old guard are still around?

I'll be leaving the forum (=deleting bookmarks really, I'm not here anyway).
    I waited a while if they were going to fix the game's flaws, but very little came out of it, which was not a surprise given the dev attitudes.
    I wish you all good luck in your lives and as much happiness and love you can find.
  2. Mad Vader

"Baldur’s Gate 3 is Causing Some Developers to Panic"

That was the biggest anti-rant rant Ive ever had the pleasure of witnessing
    It was pretty good for a "Sheeple!" rant. That guy should get outraged over outrage more.
  3. Mad Vader

Ukraine Today

82nd air assault? what happened to the 101st? are they serious??
  4. Mad Vader

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

What's a Bangor? Are they friendly to humans?

But seriously, what's the application of micro nuke generators?
  5. Mad Vader

Dear developers the engine looks outdated.

I struggle to understand your comments, what I have proposed would require the work of only a part of the team, this would not affect the rest and would not take away resources from other areas of the game that need to be improved.
    We don't know who, if anyone, is left on the teams except for few guys that show up on the forums. The engine guys are probably on another project and return to this one to fix a crash or a performance issue. So any further work on the engine would probably affect in some way their new unannounced game, I doubt they have people waiting for new bug reports while doing nothing (I may be very wrong though).
  6. Mad Vader

Dear developers the engine looks outdated.

Wait for Bannerlord: Remounted with prettier graphics to pay twice!
  7. Mad Vader

When I walk down the street I see things I dont want to see. I just deal with it. You should try the same in the MP games you play
    No, I don't need to tolerate randoms. Games should give me tools to exclude their crap. This is not walking down a street, but entertainment I paid for.
  8. Mad Vader

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Prigozhin was well-liked by the news media because he created content for them. Maybe they could continue to use him as a source of news using AI recreations.
  9. Mad Vader

Is Taleworlds going to be at Gamescom this year?

They won't come with new Bannerlord sheep textures at all, they'll have a completely different announcement to make. Froggyluv knows.
  10. Mad Vader

Ukraine Today

Ah, the muddle of conspiracy theories in secretive states. Who would want it different?
    It's obviously a false flag op by Prigozhin himself and he has installed himself as the future leader of Niger with a blackface disguise.
  11. Mad Vader

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

Huge pile of treasure. Reddit can't stop reposting these.
    https://twitter.com/Trump_History45
  12. Mad Vader

In 2023 with pretty much the entire globe being online, I think its waste of money to develop games that is solely singleplayer. Its a one dimensional, tunnel visioned shallow choice. The entire concept of space adventure begs for multiplayer and then you go and make a singleplayer. . . Todd went full Howard
    "i like multiplayer therefore everyone likes multiplayer"
    well no

I started playing Elite: Dangerous where you can't really have a single player experience, although you can opt to play solo. You still get ruined immersion when encountering systems first mapped by xx_milfhunter69_xx. I don't want to see any of that.
    There's a lot to say for a playing experience crafted by professionals and not ruined by randoms.
  13. Mad Vader

Im a Star Citizen backer since 2014. This is a very special game. Unique in every way.
    Sounds a lot like a cult, particularly the part where all non-cultists tell you it's a scam and Chris Roberts sleeps with backers (maybe!).
  14. Mad Vader

To be fair, the consumer-milking/defrauding practices won't stop if people keep giving them money.
    Star Citizen has shown us how much money is in the unfinished game business.
    Pre-order frenzies beyond all reason keep happening because many players are easily excitable suckers that hype themselves into poor decisions. Change the players, not the game. :mrgreen:

Just watch the Starfield fans buying all kinds of merchandise with a Starfield logo on it and not stopping to think for a bit. And they haven't even played it! These guys decide for the rest of us what kind of game we will get.
Back
Top Bottom