Recent content by madnes5

1. Resolved Bug Report : Governors disappear

Summary: Governors disappearing How to Reproduce: Just set someone as a governor then remove them from their post and try to find them. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Inable to find governors once put inside your settlement they just disappear. I was able to get my...
  2. #nobattlenobks

its really a shame that there is no battle mode.
    alot of people that i knew and met who played this game really only played battle and duel.
    The fact that they didnt even include these game modes to start multiplayer doesnt really make much sense.

Not being able to change equipment either? I mean every game you guys hear of thats successful listens to their community.
    I can understand not putting these things in at first, because well, id assume that everyone just assumed these things would have been transfered over to the new game, but to not include them afterwords?
    People who played warband waited years and years during the devlopment of bannerlord, and this is the thanks you give them? completely changing the multiplayer game that they grew to love and play.
    It just goes to show that you guys are not really looking out for peoples best interests.

Its actually so unfortunate because i love the single player.. but as for the multiplayer, my hopes now is that another game takes what you made in bannerlord so a new studio, to give players what they want. to create a multiplayer battle experience that can be competitive with the mouse and keyboard, and also bring your single player kingdom making experience to the table aswell.. i wouldnt wish you guys less but it sucks because noone else will be able to make a mount and blade single player game like the original makers, but people have to support those that listen and help them moving forward. with that being said, at this point, im looking forward to another game from another title that brings exactly what you have already made to us because you failed to do so.

edit: also everyones loyalties to you guys is incredible, because look at how hard they are trying to find a way to move forward, everyone is wondering what they can do, trying to find solutions when there is an easy one, support another game developer. support someone who understands your concerns and wants to help create a game that you want to play
  3. Documentation Coding Community Modding Documentation

im trying to change the number of days / weeks / months in a year. anyone know where to edit or what to do?
  4. Change number of days in each month. which file

<string id="str_date_format_0" text="{=xSjgt7fs}Spring {DAY}, {YEAR}" />
    <string id="str_date_format_1" text="{=tolOqAaP}Summer {DAY}, {YEAR}" />
    <string id="str_date_format_2" text="{=ilE6nmWh}Autumn {DAY}, {YEAR}" />
    <string id="str_date_format_3" text="{=DvecWeGT}Winter {DAY}, {YEAR}" />
    in module strings files in native
  5. SP Native Medieval Mount and Blade II: Randomlord

this mod sounds pretty good, id download it!
    but all these mods aremissing something imo..
    a change in time scale?
    do you know how to add more days to a month or more seasons to the year?
    Would you want to add that to your mod or give players the ability to change the settings? if not would you know where to find the file that would need to be edited?
  6. SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

hey, do you guys know how to change the amount of days in a week or months in a year in bannerlord? It would be a great addition to anymod.
    Do you even know the config file where those files would be to edit?
  7. Change number of days in each month. which file

day 1 i gained renown doing tournaments and money selling and trading.
    Day 2 i established caravans and focused on looting bandits .
    Im lv 19 at age 39 playing the game 2 days trading.
    In 2 more days im going to be 50 and probably dead from old age before I actually get to enjoy roaming around spending time on the map.
    Day 3 i joined a faction as a mercenary.
    is this really the time scale of this? someone has to have something
    Edit :
    Also during sieges, people are constantly bugging and not climbing ladders
  8. Change number of days in each month. which file

Hello if these questions were already asked or answered i apologize but please help out and answer or direct link if you can. Im looking for the Change number of days in each month. Changing amount of caravans, changing amount of workshops. Changing amount of companions. Im sure some of these...
Back
Top Bottom