Recent content by Madijeis

1. Madijeis

In Progress Captains are randomised when joining ongoing battles (with save file)

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please let me know if the issue is persistent on the latest live version v1.2.8? If the issue is persistent, please let me know.
    Still ongoing. Consider smacking the QA people next time you see them, it's been almost half a year, it's unforgivable
  2. Madijeis

Resolved Order of Battle bug

I've been informed that when the player is the third party on the quest Caravan Ambush or when the player is not the faction leader on siege defences or the player is not the owner of the sieged settlement on defence the order of battle is disabled. It is intended, not a bug. Thank you for reporting.
    Clearly some sort of scripting error has taken place. The OOB screen is skipped every time the player is a third party, including field battles
  3. Madijeis

The problems behind undead factions

While as a poli sci student it's very interesting to see what is, basically, the transition from a succesful invasion to a never ending counter insurgency operation modeled so accurately in a game that isn't even about modern times, there's a reason people reaaaaaaaaaaally dislike that kind of...
  4. Madijeis

In Progress [1.1.0 beta]Army takes over my siege and then does nothing

Hey, forwarded the issue to the QA team for further inspection. Thank you for your time.
    Happened to me as well, here's some screenshots and additional info:
    mYZI0.jpg

Still capable of building engines, but not able to launch assault
    mPv48.jpg

Reducing the enemy defences to rubble also doesn't work
    xlU3P.jpg

You literally have to leave to make them commence the assault
  5. Madijeis

In Progress [1.8.0] Smithing Unlocks alreadly unlocked parts

Hey, this issue should be fixed. Can you please let me know if the issue is persistent.
    It's somewhat fixed. Higher tier parts are less likely to be repeated, Tier 1 parts, especially for those weapon categories where it's hard to unlock parts (2 handed axes are particularly terrible on that front) do that quite often.

Looking back, it seems to me that the basic, pre-unlocked parts of each class almost always "unlock" a second time, almost as if the game didn't count them in the blueprints initially. Pommels are particularly stubborn to go away, but it might just be that there are many similar ones at that tier.
  6. Madijeis

In Progress [1.1.0 BETA] Game skips "deployment phase" in battle scene

Same problem as this post's, but a few more details: -Joining a battle midway seems to be a surefire method to trigger it, but early on in the game it might still happen if you're bouncing around the apparent threshold (20 troops) often -The heroes selected for leading the formations appear to...
  7. Madijeis

[v 1.1.0 BETA] Have you guys noticed how shields look now?

We are aware of this bug. The work is still in progress for this issue.
    Thought it was a conscious choice, were you guys working on visible damage on shields during combat?
  8. Madijeis

[v 1.1.0 BETA] Have you guys noticed how shields look now?

Shields look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more worn out than before. Occasional cracks and splinter were already visible before, but they were always "clean" with their colours, I could always make out the heraldry on them. Lower tier shields looked especially shabby, which was fine. But now? Some...
  9. Madijeis

In Progress [BETA 1.1.0] Armies never rest in towns, and other oddities in their behavior

Summary: It doesn't seem to matter how many prisoners, wounded or overburdened penalty we get, AI armies never, ever go back in a town to rest and restock food. The only time they do go inside a settlement is in the case of a succesful siege assault or to flee a larger force. They never seem to...
  10. Madijeis

Custom Troops

I don't see why they'd ever do this. Warband mods already tried this:
    - Perisno has a full custom mercenary troop tree, relying on an obscure rating system to balance the equipment, as well as overpricing the recruits - Result: troops are either incredibly OP or you preserve your immersion
    - Pendor has the Custom Knighthood Order, only two troops but overwhelmingly powerful, balanced by extreme scarcity and huge investments in both time and money - Result: basically extreme late game material
  11. Madijeis

Too powerful to fight looters, not powerful enough to take a settlement.

If you don't like being subservient to a kingdom, become a bandit king: intercept and destroy caravans, eventually build up numbers by forming armies with parties lead by your companions, becoming a roving horde destroying everything in its path
  12. Madijeis

In Progress [SIEGES][1.1.0. BETA]Banner meshes not working as they should

Summary: It is very obvious that, in order to reduce the strain on the GPU, banners are made to be static, flat texture when looking from afar, with cloth physics being added as you zoom in or move closer. While I can't say for field battles (which probably means it works alright in that...
  13. Madijeis

Resolved [Sieges] [1.1.0. BETA] Siege Pathing still wonky on the battlements

Summary: While units are now more capable than before to scale the walls, their behavior once the reach the top of said walls is still disappointing. As Sturgian merc, we were trying to retake Varcheg from N Empire. While we made it to the walls with success, I fell and had to go with Fast...
  14. Madijeis

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

@MRay forgot to add
    • Ability to assign companions to be formation members (not captains) in OOB
    OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD
  15. Madijeis

Why is the Khan's Guard so much stronger than the Vanguard Faris?

So like my idea basically.

knerf.jpg
    I'd say the gauntlets need to be shinier, maybe the striped gauntlets instead?
Back
Top Bottom