Recent content by Mackens

1. SP - Battles & Sieges a little Idea

Hey mods I love the game but find the siege battles a bit dull. you only need a 100-150 more men then in the castle/city to take/lose it. I don't think this is that accurate. I've lost a castle with 2 ballista's and 1 catapult, 362 men (207 militia, 72 garrison and 83 of my own men) and I lost...
  2. Resolved issue moving on map after convincing lord to join

Summary: the lord attacked me but I convinced him to join. after which I could not move any more. the game stayed in a loop where he constantly wanted to attack me and me closing the conversation. issue stays after manually saving and reloading and after reloading the auto save. How to...
  3. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

he i had a little suggestion for the game in the last game warband it always bothered me that you could not select the startingtroops you wanted. i mean sometimes you had to fight a Rhodok armi with several horses in at the start. which as you can imagin in the mountens of there territory is not a good thing to do. i won that battle but all my knights and man at arms were death or knocked out (i had 10 out of 56 left) this would not have happend if i could chose to have only infantry and archers at the field.
  4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

Still waiting on a release date the last one said en of 2016 we are now mid 2017. I know you want to make the best game possible but this is getting ridiculus. the game is on steam but not yet for sale or in early access, please make it available soon or let us know when it will be available. I can wait untill 2018 if needed but i hate not knowing the date.
Back
Top Bottom