Recent content by Luminouscales

1. Luminouscales

Need More Info Unit formations sometimes force themselves into a permanent square shape

Summary: When ordering units to move to a position in battle, their formation sometimes "condenses" itself into a small square. This is because sometimes the units don't fit somwhere in a straight line, however this shape cannot be undone - even the Circle formation becomes a square. This bug...
  2. Luminouscales

Resolved Besieging castle requests thousands of terabytes of memory, crashing the game.

Summary: In the provided save file, attempting to besiege Sibir will crash the game with the supplied error message. Verifying game files on Steam fixes the issue, albeit doing so every time this occurs would be daunting. How to Reproduce: Besiege Sibir in the provided save file. Have you used...
  3. Luminouscales

Resolved Units can get stuck inside castle walls (Car Banseth)

Summary: In some way units can find themselves inside parts of the castle walls that are empty, but completely inaccessible. This softlocks the siege, forcing a retreat. How to Reproduce: Unknown. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Unknown - the Car Banseth siege...
  4. Luminouscales

Resolved [beta 1.6.0] Custom names for crafted weapons are not applied

Summary: Every crafted weapon name is defaulted to "Crafted X" instead of the specified custom one. How to Reproduce: Craft a weapon and change its name before finalizing. Have you used cheats and if so which: None Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS...
  5. Luminouscales

Resolved Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord eliminate faction quest bug

Just checking in, any news?
    They'd just released patch 1.5.6, but I don't think anything mentioning this has been included in it. I could be wrong, though
  6. Luminouscales

Resolved Smithing Polearm Broken

So I just combined the Bent Razor Head and the Pine Spear Staff to make my first polearm with my new character. I got ~60 levels of smithing, levelled up twice from 9 to 11, the polearm is worth 106k denars, and has the following stats, far superior to anything else for my early game character.
    Weight 1.5
    Tier 6
    Swing speed 91
    Swing damage 126 cut
    thrust speed 97
    thrust damage 41 pierce (slightly less than my previous polearm, my Sturgian lance)
    length 154
    handling 77
    All it took was three steel, some wood and some charcoal. I did see a similar issue reported in the "known issues" section, but thought I would mention this anyway. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go chop some bandits in half with my shiny new friend.
    They're apparently fixing smithing in the future updates. This issue is well-known, and pretty universal between all the previous updates
  7. Luminouscales

In Progress My brother is Transgender?

In clan page, i have listed in the family the two young siblings, but my brother is a female! They are to young to be used as companions yet. Look at screenshothttps://ibb.co/ky331J8
    ok this is kinda funny. not a bug by today's morals but middle-ages? yeah

Make sure to include your save file pre-emptively, it'll make it faster for the devs to solve this issue.
  8. Luminouscales

Resolved Crossbow Bolts Bugged

Wasnt this the case always with bolts having 0 pierce?
    Oh, yeah, true. I misunderstood this post. No bolts give additional damage, they're just there to be shot.
  9. Luminouscales

Resolved Crossbow Bolts Bugged

All the crossbow bolts available to buy are all bugged showing tier 1 0 dmg bolts. just wondering if anyone else has this issue or if its been noticed by the devs?
    You should post a screenshot of your issue, and preferably its save file
  10. Luminouscales

Resolved [1.5.5] Naked notables

Can't say I've had this problem. You should list off your computer specifications and a save file, it's probably necessary
  11. Luminouscales

In Progress e1.5.4 Battanian Oathsworn

This bug with Battanian armour is fixed when you delete the Shaders folder in Bannerlord files, then verify the game files.
  12. Luminouscales

Need More Info Looters armor crash

Hey,
    Thanks for answering!
    I deleted the corrupted file and the Battles are working now, but the most of the body armors including my own (battanian scale Amour) are invisible now.
    Did you make sure to verify the game files in Steam? Check if the removed file is there; it should be after veryfying the files

also, listing off your computer specifications in every bug report is a good habit
  13. Luminouscales

Resolved Can't get Vortex nor Steam to launch game

Running the game from Steam using Play runs TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe (Bannerlord>bin>Win64_Shipping_Client). Maybe that file is missing? It's necessary to run it if you want mods to work, but it would be odd if you were missing it. Running from Native lets you play without this launcher but, of course, also without mods.

A clean reinstall SHOULD fix this, but if it doesn't, make sure the Launcher.exe file exists
  14. Luminouscales

Resolved Can't get Vortex nor Steam to launch game

Can you send the screenshot of the screen you are stuck at when launching through Steam? And verify the game files on it, I've had problems where game launchers somehow got corrupted and the game could not launch
  15. Luminouscales

Resolved Mercenary factions don't change the leader after his death.

I've had this happen to leaders of entire factions, not just mercenaries. Execute two lords and they won't elect any afterwards.
Back
Top Bottom