Recent content by lulzarz

1. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 3 - Unexpected Parties

I like the progress, however the trading screen. I don't really like it too much, i think the orginial trading screen from warband is better.
  2. Regional Manor - a guide for peasant on how things work

My manor got 35 people living in it, and only 3 prosperity, how do i get more people to move in and get the prosperity up?
  3. B Other Combat Animation Enhancement - Fifth Release with Trailer 15/11/10

Epic mod! But i have diplomacy mod, i would like to add this to the diplomacy mod. Is that possible?
  4. 6th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment

Steam name? Hestichs

Do you have interest in the mod, North&South? Yes

Are you determined to stay active in the regiment and attend as many events as possible? Yes

How many trainings are you able to attend weekly at an average? 2-3 i think.

Will you inform another member if you are unable to attend / will be unable to attend a longer period of time? Yes i will.

What are your expectations of the regiment (both the regiment as a group and the regiment in action)? Kill Confederates.

Do you have any interesting experience of previous regiments you would like to share? I was in the 63rd Irish before with Philip.
  5. OSP Dark Ages 3D Art Viking model pack(update september 2010)

So you copy the code into item_kinds?
  6. Antiquity LSP 3D Art AlphaDelta's Ancient warriors pack

Does anybody know how to import the new items to warband, im not a modder i just want them in my game. I am using diplomacy mod
  7. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

I have a problem, whenever i start up the editor i get the message ''cant load necessary txt files please check/setup your module directory'' so i setup the module directory to the module folder of warband, and then it says missing troops txt. I have reinstalled the editor several times and i validated the games files through steam but it still wont work. If you can help me, please do.
  8. Cries of War Soundpack v3.0 [28/12] NEW

Does this work with the latest update.
  9. 2nd Coldstream Regiment of Foot Guards [Recruiting NA players]

can i please join you're regiment? i live in Sweden and is 13 years old
  10. BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

lulzarz said:
    YEEES! i got the menu back! But now theres another problem.....whenever i start the game i get a runtime error and crashes the game.
    I meant whenever i start a battle
  11. BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

YEEES! i got the menu back! But now theres another problem.....whenever i start the game i get a runtime error and crashes the game.
  12. BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

QWW said:
    Uh, is it giving you an error code saying it can't find "game_variables.txt?"
    Its now giving me anything! no error message, no nothing.  :cry:
  13. BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

Does anyone know why my starting ingame menu is blank, so i cant start a new game?
  14. --Split Topic due to its length --

QWW said:
    Is your Mount and Blade Warband up to date?
    it is, i got plenty of mods on my warband and its working just fine.

Back
Top Bottom