Recent content by Lukas_Sidla

1. Lukas_Sidla

(268) 268 B.C. Information Center / Credits and ==DOWNLOAD== for =.960=

When it will be released on 1.011 ? I really need to play this on 1.011..
  2. Lukas_Sidla

Screenshots and videos thread

Great mod but i have somekind of lag when entering in city .. :smile:
  3. Lukas_Sidla

(BI) Barbarian Invasion (Version .15) 3 NEW QUESTS Warband (1.34)

djogloc02 said:
    It's for warband, but if you search, there are a llink for the 1.011 version.

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1031
    Thanks man. :smile:)
  4. Lukas_Sidla

(BI) Barbarian Invasion (Version .15) 3 NEW QUESTS Warband (1.34)

Hey guys why I can't play Barbarian Invasion ? MY M&B is 1.011 ..
  5. Lukas_Sidla

Rus: XIII Century WB open alpha 0.321 [B]

DrTomas said:
    Lukas_Sidla said:
    ;D I didn't mantion any century. I want that flag because this flag is awsome :smile: And yeah there wasn't no flag but Coat-of-arms was. It was King Mindaugas coat-of-arms (http://www.golfweb.lt/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Karaliaus_Mindaugo_Herbas-0.jpg) And yes I'm Lithuanian and I know that things because I love my history :smile:

Sadly, there's no historical sources for coat of arms of any of the dukes from Lithuania till XIV century or so. The one you posted is not Mindaugas coat of arm.

Mindaugas supposedly did have his king seal:
    antspaudas_m.jpg
    but it might be a forgery as well.

I am Lithuanian and I know how looks Mindaugas coat-of-arms I have this coat-of-arms on my wall and it says : "Karaliaus Mindaugo Herbas" - King Mindaugas Coat-Of-Arms. :smile: I think I know beter then you :smile:
  6. Lukas_Sidla

Mannerheim said:
    Lukas_Sidla said:
    1. Lithuanian as playable faction with original flag (http://beauty-places.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Lithuania-flag-wallpaper.jpg)

As a Lithuanian you should know that the flag from your link was not used until early XX century... There was no flag or coat-of-arms of Lithuania (as a state) in XIII century.

;D I didn't mantion any century. I want that flag because this flag is awsome :smile: And yeah there wasn't no flag but Coat-of-arms was. It was King Mindaugas coat-of-arms (http://www.golfweb.lt/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Karaliaus_Mindaugo_Herbas-0.jpg) And yes I'm Lithuanian and I know that things because I love my history :smile:
  7. Lukas_Sidla

Mod discussion thread

Lithuania as a mirror faction ? I can't understand this ... Why ? in XIII century Lithuania was a Country with king , lords , army and lands. 

Lithuania NON-PLAYABLE
    Poland PLAYABLE ..

PEOPLE YOU are crazy. Polish was like Lithuania in XIII century exept the religion but all was the same ...
  8. Lukas_Sidla

Wish list :
    1. Lithuanian as playable faction with original flag (http://beauty-places.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Lithuania-flag-wallpaper.jpg)
    2. Make original Lithuanian lands in XIII century.

Please a little respect for our country. Yes Lithuania is small but with great history. :smile: Thanks

Lukas Šidla of Lithuania

9. Lukas_Sidla

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Hey all. i like this mod but my loptop is not so good and this mod is lagging on world map in low quality.. Is there any patch to improve my gaming ? :smile:

Gondor for life !
  10. Lukas_Sidla

[University] - Minimods & Guides & Strategies

Lengua Muerta said:
    Lukas_Sidla said:
    And by the way how to became Graf or Baron ? What do I need ? :smile:

You need to get the following:
    • Job Points; rewarded when you work either as a woodcutter or when you deliver meat as a hunter.
    • Prestige; random amount of it. You earn prestige by freeing enemy soldiers, and bandits, after battle - don't execute bandits though, because it doesn't give you Prestige; it lowers it instead. You can check the amount of Prestige you have in the Camp menu.
    • Building requirements; kind of. When you work, you get Job Points (JPs). Those JPs make you rise in the Social Classes depicted in the game and sometimes are the only requirement to do so; for example, to go from a Freeman to a Farm Hand you only need 30 JPs. Sometimes you also need to have some buildings, erh, in your possession, to call it somehow; fox example, to rise from a Low Class to a Middle Class man, you need to have at least one rented house.
      This building requirements increase as you rise up in the Social Classes - you will not only have to have several houses, both rented and bought, but also several Enterprises and such. When you fulfill the requirements (which you can check also in the Camp menu), a message will tell you you've risen in the Social Class.
      I don't remembe the exact requirements to become a Baron, though.
    Thanks man .
  11. Lukas_Sidla

Ok. I'll try .. :sad: And by the way how to became Graf or Baron ? What do I need ? :smile:
  12. Lukas_Sidla

I'm trying to complete Hagia Sophia but it's immpossible to jump on second ramp ...
  13. Lukas_Sidla

[Plaza] - Main Topic

Captured Joe said:
    Selim usually is in Ankara or Constantinople (Istanbul). He's the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire.

You can only get a banner by reaching a certain class, like Count or Baron. The banner will display your rank.

Thanks Joe. You helped me alot :smile:
  14. Lukas_Sidla

[Plaza] - Main Topic

Captured Joe said:
    Talk to Selim.
    Were can I find that SALIM ? :smile: And why I can get a Banner ? :smile:)
Back
Top Bottom