Recent content by lukas stoll

1. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

I am kinda failing at finding a perfect place to post this, but considering this is the least important and least serious of topics I thought here might be the best place if I have to post in the wrong topic.

I am just here to gauge interesting a Brony regiment/clan for MaB NW. Now, I admittedly have nothing planned out or such yet, for now I am just seeing if there is interest in such a thing(or even, if there is already such a clan in which case feel welcome to link me there because then I don't have to go through the trouble myself.)

That is all, bronyon everypony.
  2. F&S Bugs Thus far

Don't know if bug is already recorded, but on quick read through I did not see anyone mention it.
    It is possible to talk to a person(aka elder, or major or so) and shoot him at the same time.(when you are running around your gun aimed, then press F to talk to said person, it will shoot, it is possible to shoot him at that point) If he dies, then you firstly will be talking with a dead body, but the bug I'm recording is the fact that the game crashes the moment you leave the conversation with the dead guy.

I know, it seems an kinda hard bug to achieve, does not mean it should not be fixed, its a bug nonetheless.

Edit: Well I redit it and this time it did not crash, so I guess it is not a consistent crash.. but still something worthwhile mentioning I guess
  3. Mound and Blade downloads?

Yea, meant that one. Thankyou!
  4. Don't you guys miss this?

Painfully reminds me of the fact that all those guys never thought of using more then one ladder or siege tower... so no I don't miss it. ;P
    In serious note, that really is not on my 'top priority' list of stuff I would like to see be fixed/done.(not that I'm unhappy with the game, its great, just saying that this is not the most important thing in life..)
  5. Mound and Blade downloads?

Firstly. I own the game and am not asking for some kind of cracked version of MaB! My question is, I remember that once sometime back there was still a topic with all the old (and newer) versions of MaB(original) to DL. I want to ask if the topic is still there and someone can link me to it, or...
  6. Betatesters...

I say good luck TO US, TO THE BETA TESTERS and it was great to be part of the community . (even if I was not there much, and most likely 99% of you guys never heard of me)
    I will miss you all, and hopefully see some of you in Warband once its released. One more thing, FEAR ME MAN OF THE HORSES!(horseman)(and my 2h Swadian Great sword)
    I'm not much good at talking, but I though this song fits the time quiet well.

EDIT, link seems broken here new one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG6DEW-PQMA
  7. Download link

Was great when we got emails for each update, like that I had not to search my whole house for my MaB Key. But thanks for the update.
  8. Big ideas, little time -> frustration

Well it was a great mod, and thank you for that. You should be proud of yourself for having gotten it to release.
    (to the guy who asked how much of the stories is left, it been quiet a while I played it, but I would say you finished about 1/3 of the campaign now)
  9. Bug Reports [V4.5] Read First Post! BUGFIX RELEASED! 11 II/21(GMT+1)

I'm not sure if it is a bug, but I'm having a problem that ALLOT of the lords just randomly stand around on the world map.(not siegeing, but reconsidering their objectives, for days on end) It has gotten a bit better by reinstalling the mod but I still have it a bit.(I had the crash problem, a complete reinstall of MaB fixed it for me, but I continued to use the same save so idk if its because of that)
  10. Bug Reports [V4.5] Read First Post! BUGFIX RELEASED! 11 II/21(GMT+1)

I'm having the crashes quiet allot(like every 15 min) my specks are: 4 Gb of ddr3 Ram, intel core 2 duo cpu E8400 3.00GHZ and Ati radeon HD 4800 Series.(I just bought all new PC parts about a month ago, and they can handle anything really(Mass effect 2 on highest Graphics, no problem for them) (and to the person who had the idea with the hardware being to good, ironicly I asked my older brother why my game keeps crashing(he is also playing the mod) and he had the exact same idea. Guess if the idea was not ruled out yet, there is a chance its something like that))
  11. PLEASE SEE "THE GLOBE"

Even though I'm still confused on how you are planing to make this work, it sounds like an great idea. Sign me up(in game name Sapare)
  12. I win?

Shalak said:
    Or.... find the claimant to a throne, take over a town for yourself, and then tell the claimant you can't carry on anymore with them... this will make your town turn into a rebel faction and you will be your own faction... you vs. everyone else.... then you can kick everyone down into the dirt from your one little town... imagine having 30 armies come against 300 of your own men... you could have like 3000 men vs. 300 and you could literally knock them out... it could be...so... epic!

Did that, done that.(no joke took me 3 in game years) Actually the last big battle for me was 300 against 3000(me defending clearly but took me about 20 tries to win that)
  13. Help for those who don't know how to get further

Yes, from what I know you broke your game.(unless you have an earlier save) You need to start again.(It did not happen to me so I can't say I'm correct, but I'm pretty sure he will NEVER join you if you had the part full the first time. BUT REALLY if you want an person to join you why do you talk to him when your party is full?)
  14. olo vs Chobo the Barbarian?

BEARCLAW would win.... lol

NO, but really I never played against Chobo, so I voted for olo.
  15. question

No offense but maybe you should take some time to check out and find out yourself. What is the fun in the mod if you keep asking what to do next, its more fun to find out by yourself.(I for one had no problem with it )
Back
Top Bottom