1. B Oriental Kengeki Gaiden

aww i found my problem,

my version is up to date (steam)
    i try Mp for now
  2. B Oriental Kengeki Gaiden

hey together

ähm how to install it?

atm i extract it, to the modul folder from fire and swords

but when i trying to get ingame my game crashed at this moment i have to choose my face...

i tryed this mod in warband before but there i got an ... not found... text  in the chat, and its crashing also when i like to go to the arena

3. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

jeah i like the music would be nice if i hear more titels

i just tried to download the fix but what happend after i clicked on dowload  the title heart and brotherhood begins to play

best regards
  4. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

hello i would suggest some "bugs"

i hear a chirping cricket for arround ten minutes (like a song) and its really annoying, it comes from time to time, and it makes me sick so i turned the music off until the next musik plays...

i cannot find the standarst in the weapons shop ( used like a shield)
    i used a compaion to be mystandard bearer, now i find only the brytenwalda standards and they are really disgusting

also i find a spot where i can enter who i will meet a singla man wirh a two handed sword wich atacked me after i tried to speak with him, but i cant take his weapon when i defeatet him,

it would be better if you can recruit "roman recuits legniary" near the canal and in the other villages the roman auxilia,
    at the moment i have ever travel back from the front to the canal to reinforce my losses,
    i like it more if i can fill my lines with human material with a basic tzraining in roman tactics and stuff like the auxilia

je, i kmnow my english is bad ;9

5. Roma Britannia (Brytenwalda Submod) BETA 1.2 patch 3.14.2011

ave sigma

i really like your mod,
    and it would be an honour if you count me in as an tester,

at the moment i find in beta testing some bugs,

-got an CTD when i was fighting pirats on sea
    - the faction lord is naked :grin: when he sit in his town

also some suggestions

-when i caputred a town from other nations i just could recruit their units, could you change it to romans?
    -any kinds of diffenrent armors like golden breastplate or wodden harnisch

thats all for now, i hope for an extended beta soon :wink:

Back
Top Bottom