Recent content by ludyc

1. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Juggern said:
    ludyc said:
    adriankowaty said:
    Are you Swadian vassal?
    If yes, do you see recruit troops menu?
    If yes, do you see second technological stage troops after clicking on free slot?
    If yes, do you see arquebusers after clicking on 2nd stage?
    If yes, just click on them and start training.

Yes, I've just become and no I don't see any recruit troops menu

You need to own the castle/city to be able to train the troops from the management menu
    And you need the appropriate building created

Oh, I see, thank you. Does this apply even if I build my castle?
  2. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

adriankowaty said:
    Are you Swadian vassal?
    If yes, do you see recruit troops menu?
    If yes, do you see second technological stage troops after clicking on free slot?
    If yes, do you see arquebusers after clicking on 2nd stage?
    If yes, just click on them and start training.

Yes, I've just become and no I don't see any recruit troops menu
  3. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Could you be more precise please, because I don't see any option to recruuit them.
  4. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Hi, one question. Swadia has advanced to stage IV and they have arquebusiers and halberdiers etc. how do I acquire them? Do I have to be Swadia's vassal, because I see I can't train them from village recruits.
  5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

smeeinnit said:
    ludyc said:
    Hello, maybe this has been answered before, but could you please just tell me how to use cannons. I have cannoneers and cannons and cannonballs, but when in battle there is a cannon with cannoneer but it says out of ammo, how do I charge it with ammo?

Do you have gunpowder? Without gunpowder you can't fire cannons.

Well no actually, thank you dear sir. Do I buy it at the goods merchant and how rare is it?
  6. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Hello, maybe this has been answered before, but could you please just tell me how to use cannons. I have cannoneers and cannons and cannonballs, but when in battle there is a cannon with cannoneer but it says out of ammo, how do I charge it with ammo?
  7. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hi, i'd like to know which faction has the strongest archers and which uses firearms. Maybe this was already answered but i don't have time to search. thanks
  8. How to download and install AOC 1

Hi
    I can't change the version in notepad it says acces denied. I did everything (well everything was already ok with that stuff in properties) and it just won't allow me to change it.
  9. [S] "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth"--Historical 16th century Southeast Asia Mod [Released]

Any tips which faction to train troops from?
  10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I get faith troops?
  11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Yep found it :smile: it's not very accurate so bow is still better :smile:
  12. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Really? I could've sworn I've seen it at the beginning but didn't have the money to buy it.
  13. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

But you can buy the crossbow right?
  14. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Thanks I also prefer bowmen but sometimes riflemen can be deadly. You seem to know quite a lot but does any unit have repeating crossbow?
  15. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

And what about riflemen?
Back
Top Bottom