Recent content by LudicrusSMaximusS

1. LudicrusSMaximusS

Alien Languages and Black scenes

My text in game looks like they're in an alien language? Alongside that alot of the textures for houses and paths and weapons are also not loading...
  2. LudicrusSMaximusS

after the weirdest siege ever, a conclusion

Perisno troops are fine against them. I myself in my game kept a constant army of squires perisno pilgrims and perisno  soldiers and beat them.
  3. LudicrusSMaximusS

[Archive] Bug Reports/ Crashes [Read OP]

howloon said:
    I'm playing .61, and about 250 days in, and I think I have a pretty major bug. I have stopped gaining renown and morale after battles. I went to an earlier save and I gain renown and morale normally. Is there any fix for this?
    Odd things like this happen sometimes.
    One time in native I couldnt buy any food, nor get any money. So I slowly ran out of morale and had to stop playing.
  4. LudicrusSMaximusS

Version 0.772 Released!

Big scenes  soon too...  :twisted:
  5. LudicrusSMaximusS

Discussion + Suggestions

Varelse said:
    @Michadr

I think you idea has the elegance of simplicity. If the default start position is inf up front, an cav on the archers flank you gain a few seconds which would save your archers from a quick cavalry charge.

What do you think about the staggered formation for archers?
    Maps are so big you could do that yourself and have some waiting time.
  6. LudicrusSMaximusS

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

xdj1nn said:
    Why are the Battle Formations options limited? Why can't I change the formation during battle!? What legendary weapons are currently obtainable in the game without grinding?! And what about other stuff like Perisno Twilight Armor, Dragon Mounts, Wolf Mounts, Elephant/Rhino? Is aegis the only legendary shield?

EDIT: Oh, what are those Perisno Pilgrim's about!?
    Dragon Mounts are obtainable by a Drachen lord (its a lord with drachenmeisters or whatever)
    When it comes to the Twilight armor I've only seen the boots.
    You can check the wiki for information myself or other people failed to mention.
    http://perisno.wikia.com/wiki/Perisno_Wiki   
    Heres a link to it.
  7. LudicrusSMaximusS

Discussion + Suggestions

Something unusual said:
    Sir_Kent said:
    So I had an item idea.  I am personally big on being a slaver and have a blunt weapon I favor.  Sadly this blunt weapons damage, reach and speed rating are not the best.  So I had an idea for a legendary blunt weapon.

I normally would not like the idea of a legendary blunt weapon but this post has pretty much convinced me.
    Drachen Herz A hammer made from a dragons heart?
  8. LudicrusSMaximusS

To get a Dragon..

Sir_Kent said:
    Getting a dragon may be hard but your going to need a riding skill of 8 to just sit on its back.  Also I have the stats of a dragon in these screen shots if no one has seen them yet.  I want a dragon so bad! Come here Fridl!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102929142/screenshot/468672773399563621 Fire
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102929142/screenshot/468672773399562059 Ice
    If the links aren't working let me know and I will try different ones.

My god...
  9. LudicrusSMaximusS

[Archive] Bug Reports/ Crashes [Read OP]

deagon said:
    If I'm correct the relation between a lord/vassal should stay at 100 if I give a fief to another lord?
    I gave a fief to one of my lords and the lord with 100 relation went from 100 to 96 or something that like that
    Jealousy will get the best of all of us.

Lords have different personalities so it depends on the lord.
  10. LudicrusSMaximusS

Discussion + Suggestions

Morale boosters  like harlots, and buying all your soldiers beer.
  11. LudicrusSMaximusS

Discussion + Suggestions

Demon Temples and Wolf/Eagle Knight bases
  12. LudicrusSMaximusS

Media/Screenshots

SilverBrone said:
    LudicrusSMaximusS said:

I see more of your soldiers getting knocked unconscious instead of your army murdering the opposing team.
    We still won the castle.  :razz:
  13. LudicrusSMaximusS

Seceratarian dragon priests

Can i redo this quest if i have killed their party already?
  14. LudicrusSMaximusS

Special Weapons

Hardyman said:
    So I don't need to know exactly how to get it but uh...

Are the Helsing Crossbow and Perisno Sun (or w/e it's called, the 2h) obtainable in this version or are they still left out? I really just need to know if they're possible to get or if one of them has to do with The Missing Portrait quest that is apparently bugged.

The 2H Flamebringer you may be speaking of it obtainable by a companion
  15. LudicrusSMaximusS

Seceratarian dragon priests

I killed them and got the message saying quest complete is and to tell Otto IV, there is no speech option for it.
Back
Top Bottom