Recent content by Ludawg Barzini

1. Any chance for Cross Platform-Multiplayer?

Crossplay with Xbox platforms is badly needed for console versions. The individual online playerbase for console is tiny its near impossible to get a game until late at night and even then its one server half full. And The one time we managed to get 52 players in a single server on Playstation, once the round ended everyone was ejected from the game and had to re matchmake. Game is good but needs work.
  2. Resolved LOGIN FAILED - couldn't receive login result from server

This is due to maintenance on the server side. We are looking into it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

This is due to maintenance on the server side. We are looking into it. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Hello there, for some reason I can no longer log into multiplayer on PS4. I was playing online and my system crashed, after I restarted I could no longer log in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My PSN account is House_Barzini
  3. Couldn't receive login result from server?

Hello there, for some reason I can no longer log in to multiplayer on Bannerlord. It Keeps saying failed to find longin results. I was playing fine online until my system crashed, upon restart I could no longer log in. Any help wpuld be greatly appreciated.

My PSN account is House_Barzini
  4. Lots of New Console players

I guess the sale did you guys some good last night on PS4 we had over 100 online players I have not seen that many since launch good for you guys a great game that everybody should give a try.
  5. Is Banerlord coming to consoles!

Yes Bannerlord is Coming to consoles it has been confirmed
  6. DLC for Warband on Console ?

Nothing as of yet only that they are considering porting over Napoleonic Wars.
  7. Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ Thread - Ask quick questions here!]

Will we have private servers for clan matches in the future and team killing is a pain in the arse can we have an option to turn off friendly fire ?
  8. HBG Clan is recruiting (PS4)

HBG Clan is recruiting for PS4 line battles if anyone is interested Join our PSN Community page (Mount & Blade: Warband (HBG) or message BamBam_ Barzini on PSN for more information.
  9. Chat to all in multiplayer

Left on the D pad my good man
  10. Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ Thread - Ask quick questions here!]

Will we have a future update that increases singleplayer Campaign Unit Cap to the same amount or more as Custom Battle ?
  11. Warband mods as free DLC ?

I am just wondering if Taleworlds Could port over to console the most popular mods on PC as free DLC for Console. Would this be a possible way to get round Sonys Mod support Laws ? by using Free PC mods as free Console Game content updates.
  12. Future mod support

There are ways round Sonys Mod Laws they could port some PC Mods as free DLC that way we get mods without having to mod.
  13. Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ Thread - Ask quick questions here!]

Its awesome that we now have 64 player servers but im curious will we ever see another future upgrade in servers to maybe 128 players ?
  14. Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ Thread - Ask quick questions here!]

Yeah 64 player servers are up and populated on PS4
Back
Top Bottom