Recent content by Lucifercode0

1. Lucifercode0

Anyone else noticed an increase of crashes in 1.7 while loading sieges

XD
    I have only done one siege but no crash. I had other unpleasant UI issues, but no crash.
    yeah yeah i am from future
  2. Lucifercode0

Anyone else noticed an increase of crashes in 1.7 while loading sieges

As the title says anyone else had more crashes then usual or is it just me
    My whole gameplay with bannerlord 2 which i still play it's never crashed ever i hope it get better for you
  3. Lucifercode0

Female troops and same Same-sex marriage

Then how about you folks consider that there are people who disagree with this LGBT stuff, and are sick of having it forced down their throats? You don't see me calling people bigots or depraved for not following Islamic values now do you? Not everyone lives in the western sphere and agree with this nonsense. Or what? Are you going to say that LGBT culture is objectively better, true, and everyone who doesn't agree with it is an uneducated bigot? Of course not, right? I trust that you're more sensible than that.

People can be gay if they want. That's fine, but for the love of God just keep your sex stuff to yourselves, in your bedroom. Don't need to flaunt it everywhere. Trying to force it into movies and games and ****s. Come on.
    Ok so you want to gay people to hide that things in bedroom right like a crime not force it into movies and games? so you can watch straight romance movies and play that type of games but gay people can't what type of movies they are supposed to watch ? and i am bisexual actually have no problem with anything honestly but honestly why someone will force something which are so natural ? i say who does not agree they are actually uneducated bigot there nothing else to say on that .
  4. Lucifercode0

Skimmed through your post. There are already female troops, same sex marriage and possibility for a female to get pregnant from another female. Of course, it's not native - it is possible through mods. I can't see any reason why TW should focus on those latter points. As for female troops.. wouldn't hurt but there are better things to focus on.

For now, go play with mods. You sound pretty depraved, so I'll get you started on your adventure. Try out Captivity Events. It's an adult themed mod with slavery and prostitution! You can make your own events.
    i am really curious how you went to that conclusion mate or you just wanted to advertise the mod?
  5. Lucifercode0

You're still probably around 12 so I'll spare you the details but you wouldn't want to find out what sorts of mods thousands of other people subscribe to in these games.
    well at least modders doing there work and at least that is not breaking people immersion in there game than my whole post.
  6. Lucifercode0

I meant wasting ressources into allowing gay marriages and creating an adoption system. New dialogues shouldn´t be that hard to implent. But still no priority for me. I would prefer more voice lines for the battle. It always breaks my immersion a little bit when I order my troops back while I´m shouting "forward!" :grin:
    With the speed of development of our bannerlord i can't blame you people when even small features starting to sound like big deal to you all we should not be eve here if they can simply put single voice line like that .
  7. Lucifercode0

Any little amount of **** given to something this stupid is a waste.
    yeah that why on the mod page we see thousand of people downloading gay marriage mods and female troops mods ? no wonder you people just want to download the same mods what i am suggesting here and cry over game updates when its break the mods lol??
  8. Lucifercode0

I meant wasting ressources into allowing gay marriages and creating an adoption system. New dialogues shouldn´t be that hard to implent. But still no priority for me. I would prefer more voice lines for the battle. It always breaks my immersion a little bit when I order my troops back while I´m shouting "forward!" :grin:
    how that thing can break your immersion where even donkey with whole army can take over whole map lol you want voice line i say people should take lesson from ck2 and ck3 politics and life perks system :ROFLMAO:
  9. Lucifercode0

If you want to put your bull**** social commentary, use a mod.
    Stop ****ing up the immersion factor for people who are actually interested in the pseudo-historical background.
    And alternatively, stop trolling.
    Historical background you say i maybe agree with you if we talk about real history but in game where female can participate in tournament and kill countless man and not even noble women but wanderer women can Govern whole town and have there own castles and lead there party and go to war can become clan leader or even ruler of the kingdom but if you guys see some female type unit on battlefield it will break your immersion how other things didn't break the immersion for you all ? if that is the case i will be better being troll than become someone like you .
  10. Lucifercode0

Since you just can't seem to leave this trash to its deserved fate and burn out..

A cruel reality is that homosexual people exist, because if they didn't, you wouldn't have to worry about the societal issues that come with it. Before I'm banned and have my remains cremated I'd like to say that this is merely a thought experiment and I'm in no way advocating for the systematic cleansing of the homosexual population.

But why? Why would you do that, why would you do any of that?

Then post it in the suggestions subforum.

You have some unusual priorities. Here, have a clown medal ?. Congratulations.
    no thanks you can have it :smile: after all you are regular here you deserve it how someone new will know where to post not to mention i never post anything before in any forums and one more thing grow up i bet you replay like that in every post .
  11. Lucifercode0

The illiterate replies to this thread are 1000 times dumber than the original post.
    such sad life when you have to think 1000 time what you want to say than what you are actually feeling i hope you do not have to play choice game in your mind when you reply to people in real life genius go and watch your 300 IQ anime if you are so afraid to even talk normally no one is here for attention that i have to make wonderful reply so you can enjoy .
  12. Lucifercode0

Why does every body and every group have to have their private situation digitally realized and represented in the games we play. Jesus Paco Christ - Im Bi-racial, guess how many times in the years i been playing thousands of games did i demand all my games represent Bi-racial people just because im one and demand to be represented -ZERO. GTFOY people, live your life and play the game but dont demand the game must inherit and project attributes from your personal life as if YOU"RE that important.
    no one is here demanding anything if you read my post i said it there it is just a question and i am not here to complain it is just my request and suggestion and not to mention i honestly concern about not having female troops in game than same sex marriage .
  13. Lucifercode0

Maybe they are playing the same game as you do and they don't want to see your suggestion in the game so they want devs to see their objection like you want devs to see your suggestion.

It would be cool to see one or two female soldiers here and there but too much of them would be overkill for me.
    well i can understand that same sex marriage can break the game at certain level what a cruel reality people even have to suffer in games too but yes they can put something in game where some faction allow female to participate in war they can surely add some female troops unit like they can add shield maidens unit in sturgia and all empire faction do not allow female troops things like that but many other faction let women fight too all i am saying it will not hurt have little female troops on battlefield .
  14. Lucifercode0

well my post is for dev if they happen to come by it but it is general discussion after all so everyone opinion is welcome but it's not like some random people opinion has any value for me i will say if you don't like my post better ignore it i have things in my mind and i said it it's up to dev if they want to consider or not. i will never understand why people cry over someone request if they want to see something in game .
  15. Lucifercode0

I have just small question and so we are clear i am not here to complain i just want to know Why they are not adding female troops when women can be nobles they can be your companion in war they can fight in Arena too, hell even Pregnant women can go to War with player then why not just simply...
Back
Top Bottom