Recent content by Lucian was right

1. Lucian was right

SP - Quests [Main Quest Sidequest] Award a vassal player a Castle

this is a recurrent idea that I would like them to take to. It could also be incorporated as a option in the main quest line to prove the banner you carry is really worth it by having shown you also are one who already had risen up to a place of power.
  2. Lucian was right

Dragon Force - a game from Japan made in 1996 for Sega Saturn similar to Mount and Blade

Looks interesting. I think I remember someone at Something Awful doing a lp.
  3. Lucian was right

SP - Quests Bring back the bounty hunter quest.

Actually that could also be used so to allow more use of persuade, ie convincing village headmen to help you out.
  4. Lucian was right

SP - General Add an new viking faction called Norse

A Nord Invasion DLC with a new faction and Sea Battles seems all but set as the first major DLC post game release. Of course... that means we need the game released... sooo give it a few years.
    +2
  5. Lucian was right

SP - General Minor Clans' Base of Operations

It's probably too late for Bannerlord to mess with the mechanics of these groups...

But i think there are interesting ways of improving them. They seem like nomadic clans of brigands or tribes from the wastes. But because they have no economic basis, I can't think of them as nomadic. Rather, I tend to think of them the way I think of free companies - or military orders - Professional incorporated firms or organisations who sell or lend their arms rather than physical products.

As such rather than a base or encampment, maybe an office or offices in either their region of origin or region of employment would be more appropriate. Where their accountants and book keepers would theoretically be located (and might sit in the city view next to merchants and gangs). Their office would obviously need to pay rent or a fee to it's city owner to stay incorporated there - making them attractive to host.
    I like this idea, really would help the game thematicly.
  6. Lucian was right

SP - Quests [QUEST IDEA] Settlers are welcome in our village

I like this, kind of has elements of the refugee ques in TLD mod for Warband.
  7. Lucian was right

I mean, it would need some upgrades. But I also thought it was not a bad quest, and maybe update it. Oh one other thing. As your companions do follow you in the village make it so that also to not suffer a relationship penalty with the village the accused will challenge you to a trial by combat. Which means you the player fight them alone in a small ring.
  8. Lucian was right

SP - General Suggestion: Mock Battle Idea

Only suggestion is first, if you do not own a barracks, trainging field to do the fight it be expensive like say it does produce resutls but you could also have bought say two war horses at the price. Second if you want to then build your own it be quite expensive. Like you cannot just que it up like normal to a city or castle. You have to pay something like twenty thousand to pay for your own.
  9. Lucian was right

SP - General Add an new viking faction called Norse

And I would like a faction added that represents revolutionary France. (I am kidding Norse faction would be a good idea, its just that your avatar is well, a Norsemen).
  10. Lucian was right

No, but I would prefer this.
  11. Lucian was right

SP - Battles & Sieges Add siege phases

One thing I'd like to see would be an ability to sorty out and hit the Siege tower or Ram before an official assualt has happened with a night attack where you with say ten picked men then face maybe 25 men, but with that number divided into little watch posts that you attack, and also you have only four minutes to kill them all before the rest of the camp wakes up and you if completed can burn the ram. if not suddenly you have 100 guys after you and you must fleet to the gate. Or risk capture.
  12. Lucian was right

I would suggest that the amount that you have to share may be lessened depending on your charm ability.
  13. Lucian was right

One quest from Warband I see that is missing is the Bounty Hunter Quest. Just wondering if this could be restored. Also maybe make it so that you have to negotiate with a heaman of the village the villain has fled because they may offer a service that isn't offered by anyone else in the village...
  14. Lucian was right

SP - Battles & Sieges Add siege phases

Siege phases is a feature already planned, but not implemented yet
    Cool.
Back
Top Bottom