Recent content by LtpLegend

1. LtpLegend

Why are there so many foreign powers in Britann

Am I supposed to see the Polish, Lithuanians, Muslims, Khegeit, Spanish, Portuguese, and a handful of others from all over Europe in this game? I don't even see the Irish or Picts. Found it Step 6: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,136401.0.html Will try it Problem: Bad install...
  2. LtpLegend

1257 AD F.A.Q.

Question 1: I put my troops in divisions and now they are very far apart form each other. This is a mess how to I undo it. I want it to go back to normal where the archers stood in front of us and all the cav went right and infantry left.

Question 2: Am I not supposed to be able to do anything special at a castle I own? I have only vanilla Warband options other then recruiting lances. What about buildings, or diplomacy staff?

Answer 1: I reset to default which did not take effect until next fight. However the archers no longer run out front the infantry does not form up on my left and the Calvary does not form up on my right. Even if I set them up that way I am not sure how to save it for the next battle.

Answer 2: I got married and she let me get some new staff but they don't do anything other then cost money and tell me stuff I already know. They can't DO anything.
  3. LtpLegend

SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Nice work, still some bugs but it's fun.

I lose all text too for recent messages on screen.
  4. LtpLegend

Did you set the bar too high?

It looks like everything was done for this too. Hopefully he's using it it a new mod if he is really walking away from this. Carrying thousands of followers for over 2 years, seems pretty crappy to walk away with no news, maybe he got hit by a car. I've been checking in and out of this mod since 2009.
  5. LtpLegend

Bug reports and known issues (v4.x, use new bug tracker instead)

Licinia Eudoxia said:
    I just thought I'd mention that when I try to ask a ruler to make peace with my faction, I get a bunch of scrolling red text relating to the process and then the ruler asks for an astronomical value of gold (60k+) and for several fiefs.  I'm not sure if peace is supposed to be really expensive in Diplomacy or not, but it seems a bit unintended.

I've tested it in a couple of different situations with different wars/leaders.

I'll try to get a screenshot up soon.

I get this as well.

I have asked King Haralus for peace on separate occasions during different wars and I get a lot of red text about truces. so far he as asked for 61k, 200k and the latest was 500k gold. No thank you I'd rather keep decimating your armies.

wizdan said:
    Has anyone else noticed an issue where arrows, bolts, boots & gloves become harder and harder to find in the market until they eventually stop showing up altogether?  It's just been a problem since steam updated warband, though when I started a new Native game, it didn't seem to happen.  I usually play diplomacy + pbod, plus some tweaks in tweakMB, and have tried a fresh install of warband, diplomacy, etc., but still having the same problem.

I have not noticed this at all. I have put it quite a few hours so far with this diplomacy version and all the compatible mods installed too. I usually find a lot of gloves and ammo as items from beating groups of NPC's too.
  6. LtpLegend

AI Lord Personalities

Thank You Sir will do
  7. LtpLegend

AI Lord Personalities

Hello All, I have searched and searched for days now trying to find a list of all lords and there personality. I can't find anything. I don't even know all the personality types. I have seen Calculating and Debauched that's about it. Can anyone point me in the right direction or maybe start...
  8. LtpLegend

Suggestions

Is there a way to change your banner in game?
  9. LtpLegend

Killakot said:
    LtpLegend said:
    Hello,

Yes that is what I read to get an understanding of what it does. So it was very weird to me that it went from "-30%" TI to "-20%" TI when I went less centralized.  Whats the difference between a negative and positive number when referring to TI.
    Hmm, think I was a bit mistaken on what I previous said. Maybe this topic clarifies it a bit more?
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=147997.0
    The reduction seems to only affect what you normally pay for inefficiency.

And don't think you can have positive inefficiency.

I have also read this topic but he fails to give Waihti an Answer and only complains. I was interested to know what Waihti would have responded with, if given the answer he required of it being a negative or positive number.

EDIT: That's odd unless that's a separate post he made, it's different content. He had anther one I read yesterday that did not contain any usefull information.

It looks like a NEGATIVE number on TI shows you how much less you pay to TI with current bonuses, such as Centralized and Chamberlain.

So infact it's quite misleading because the number after Tax Inefficiency isn't actually your "Tax Inefficiency" its your reduced amount of TI paid, based on your current domestic policy and if you have a chamberlain or not.

TO WAITHI: Any possibility you can confirm or deny?

Taken from anther post:
    Waihti said:
    -22% means that you pay only 78% of the normal amount you would pay without chamberlain and the goverment type you choose (normal amount would be ~1250)

This is what I based my conclusion on.
  10. LtpLegend

LtpLegend said:
    Can you please explain this as I have searched all over? I thought centralized lowered tax inefficiency.

Also does -30% mean your loosing 30% of your total taxes to inefficiency or does it mean your gaining 30% more taxes due to how well you handle it?
    What it means is, if you normally had say 30% tax inefficiency due to over-expansion and being greedy, you would get a 15% deduction on that when you're fully centralized.
    Resulting in only 15% inefficiency. That's why it's not immediately visible.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,118125.0.html
    Click on the spoiler for the second question of chancellor for more info.

So it's weird that your inefficiency is going down while going decentralized :s

Hello,

Yes that is what I read to get an understanding of what it does. So it was very weird to me that it went from "-30%" TI to "-20%" TI when I went less centralized.  Whats the difference between a negative and positive number when referring to TI.
  11. LtpLegend

Hello,

In my Diplomacy Mod game (the current version of when I'm writing this)

I noticed when I changed my government to fully centralized, my tax inefficiency was -30%
    Every increment I decreased it towards de-centralized, it reduced by 5%
    So on a scale of 3 2 1 0 -1 -2 -3  (3) being centralized (0) being neutral I’m at 1 and its -20%

Can you please explain this as I have searched all over? I thought centralized lowered tax inefficiency.

Also does -30% mean your loosing 30% of your total taxes to inefficiency or does it mean your gaining 30% more taxes due to how well you handle it?

Thank You
  12. LtpLegend

Every siege crashes when I Head shoot an archer at spawn point

I guess this is already a bug in the new patch people have found. You must turn off Rag dolls to avoid sieges form crashing.
  13. LtpLegend

Suggestions

abakus said:
    An option to build a stable to keep our horses in the capitol town?

An option in camp menu to swap companions between mounted and on-foot? (All their horses goes to your inventory)

what would be the purpose of this?

You can just tell them to dismount.
  14. LtpLegend

Every siege crashes when I Head shoot an archer at spawn point

Every time I have a siege now on different towns whenever we take teh walls and I start shooting arrows below at them in thier spawn point. The second I shoot a few archers it always freezes just as I head shot one of them. Also when I kill (some) not all, people instead of falling to the...
  15. LtpLegend

Nation Characteristics

good ideas but be very careful with morale and relation hits especially every month its hard enough keeping lords relation above 0 when assigning alot of new castles and land to ppl
Back
Top Bottom