Recent content by louisg

1. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Ok, thanks NOught!
  2. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

There are some things in 'Blood' that l like, such as the Werewolf and Vampire clans. and the 'Faire', where NOught trades things; don't know if these
    are in 'Solid and Shade'.

Would appreciate any help you can give.
  3. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Am trying to find a download link for NOught's mod known as "Blood", and have so far been unsuccessful.

Does anyone know where or if a download link can be found for "Blood"?
  4. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Stick it!

Don't want to join.
  5. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Any way to download this other than via Nexus? 

Have to join them and it's not free.
  6. Suggestions and ideas

The Moderator has said NOTHING since starting this thread.

Do the developers even care what us players think?
  7. [Suggestions] for Viking Conquest.

Gibby said:
    I'm not inclined to read through 13 pages and so I am sorry if I'm flogging a dead horse here - but is there a plan to reduce the Benny Hill-style movement speeds? Even the walking villagers look like weird, Silent Movie era speed-freaks. If not, then is there an easy way to mod the movement rates down? It's all ridiculously fast for my tastes.

Totally agree!  Running in towns and running in a battle are two different things. 

Walking/running speed in towns should be reduced!
  8. The Gulag: Bug Reports

In addition to the death by explosion when far from the enemy [mortars? grenades?], which is very annoying, found the following

problems/bugs:

Get the mission to report to the marshal, and after doing so, the mission remains stuck in the 'notes' folder.

The mission to 'follow the spy' is borked- the person who is to notify you of the spy does not appear.

Refugee parties are stuck on the map at various places.

All in all though, am very pleased with the mod.  Looking forward to the new 1.7 version.

[ Am playing with the latest 1.6 w/patch version.]
  9. *Gaming breaking bug*

Jackisback123 said:
    I thought it updated automatically? How do I update to 1.02 beta then?

Did you get the game via Steam?  If so, it should have  been updated by them automatically.
  10. Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

kalarhan said:
    louisg said:
    If you have this DLC via STEAM,  this update is installed automatically by them- no need to go to Beta, etc.

It's available now.

It was not released yet (at least for me). People still need to opt for beta to play with 1.02 instead of 1.01
    Downloaded automatically for me via Steam yesterday; restart your Steam and it should work.
  11. Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

If you have this DLC via STEAM,  this update is installed automatically by them- no need to go to Beta, etc.

It's available now.
  12. Mount & Blade Warband version 1.165 patch (released)

You missed a step re: Steam change- one has to right click on 'Properties' to get to the 'Betas' tab.

So essentially you're saying that Steam does not automatically apply these patches/changes, etc as they normally do with other games?    :?:

Captain Lust said:
    Hello all,

We have updated Warband's exe (application) file as a beta on Steam. This is compatible with the old versions and should simply fix one or two issues with Native that occurred in the previous version.

Changelog:
    -controller support fixes
    -pathfinding fixes
    -improved performance in the main map for Viking Conquest

Just as a reminder, here are instructions on how to enter the beta branch on Steam:

To select this, you need to right click on "Mount & Blade Warband" in your Library, open the betas tab and enter "betapassword" then press Check Codes. Then select the beta from the dropdown menu. You may need to close and restart steam for the download to begin.

We plan to release this within an hour or two, providing everything is working properly.

Thank you.
  13. Sky-high camera view

mike56 said:
    In this DLC you enter in tactical cam by pressing backspace. Are you both talking about the same key?
    It's the control labelled 'View Orders' in the Options/Controls section.  Don't believe there is a 'Tactical Cam' key.

These keys are re-assignable as you probably know- have mine assigned to my mouse button 5.  Have played
    this game [Warband] and it's many mods for many, many hours, and have not run into this Sky-high camera view ever before.

Don't like it at all.
  14. Sky-high camera view

So it's called 'Tactical Cam'?

I use this button to give orders to my troops- it's distracting and disconcerting with this sky-high view.

As l said, make it an optional feature so those who like it can still use it.  :smile:
  15. Sky-high camera view

I use the 'View Orders' button quite often- have it linked to one of my mouse buttons- but while in battle,  when it is pressed in this DLC, your view is switched to a sky-high one.  Very annoying. Don't like it at all.  Some may like it; suggest you eliminate it, or  make it an optional...
Back
Top Bottom