Recent content by Louis Cyphre

1. Louis Cyphre

Resolved Overview of several Perk bugs on bannerlordperks

In case the devs aren't aware yet; the site bannerlordperks has marked perks that are supposed to be bugged in some way: https://www.bannerlordperks.com/perk It would be great if a dev could go over them and apply fixes if necessary.
  2. Louis Cyphre

Are there still game breaking bugs?

Nothing truly game breaking as far as I know.
  3. Louis Cyphre

A (semi) complete list of all cut content I could find in the files

It's all good, I'm sure those features will be implemented and polished during the early access perio... oh wait a second!
  4. Louis Cyphre

Beta Patch Notes v1.0.2

So is this going to get pushed live or what?
    Over one week beta testing for a small patch despite the "full release" is a bit silly.
  5. Louis Cyphre

Having Going Turkish Name

The lead writer is an english native speaker, but perk names probably get edited or implemented without him.
    The perk descriptions as well. They're inconsistent with several mistakes and weird phrasing.
  6. Louis Cyphre

Bannerlordperks.com was updated for the full release version

https://www.bannerlordperks.com/perk A really cool site it you want to theorycraft a new character build or just look up a certain perk effect. And can a developer please look at the bugs mentioned there?
  7. Louis Cyphre

SP - General Lords should only recruit from their own faction

It's bizarre that you can recruit from villages even when you're at war with that faction.
    Forcing villagers to give recruits should be the only option in this situation.
  8. Louis Cyphre

SP - World Map Is real-world inspired repositioning on a large scale worth a map revision?

There's a lot of good feedback in this thread. It's a shame that so little was implemented.
    I recently tried Calradia Expanded and the changes it makes lead to more believable and enjoyable map.
  9. Louis Cyphre

Bannerlord leaked for consoles?

I'm curious if Tale Worlds plans a parallel release on all platforms.
    If not then the PC release should be in the next couple months.

Edit: Also Prime Matter will indeed publish Bannerlord so this looks legit.
  10. Louis Cyphre

Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

The full release is scheduled for this quarter, right? Is this still realistic?
  11. Louis Cyphre

1.6.0b releasing at 20:00 UTC+3 (Confirmed)

If this turns out to be false then the mods should hand out a temp ban.
  12. Louis Cyphre

Bring M&B Bannerlord II to consoles

Some of the responses here are embarrassing PC elitist bullcrap.
    Get some perspective and realize that a lot of people only play on consoles and will never get a gaming PC.
    Of course Tale Worlds should release the game on consoles once it's done. That's a lot of revenue that they'd otherwise leave on the table. This money can then be invested into the game, free updates and DLC development.
  13. Louis Cyphre

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

So why are there version numbers stuck at 1.5.X?
    Will we get a major new feature in 1.6?
  14. Louis Cyphre

Faction Troop Trees - an analysis as of 1.5

Are...are there actually people justifying the retreat exploit? What?
Back
Top Bottom