Recent content by losvincent

1. losvincent

Add function-Control soldier to fight after death

I dont have any issues with someone else playing the game differently, that doesnt mean that everything that has been modded in the past,and will no doubt be modded in the feature become a vanilla feature.

Wasting time on something that will probably be the first thing to be modded into the game anyway, if it hasnt been done already, is atrocious indeed.
    Armagan even said as an answer himself during an interview "will X feature be in vanilla game?" "No but there will no doubt be mods for that."

They already know how passionate the modding community is, VC and the current mods being developed with TW are proof of that.

EDIT: here you go,play as different character
    Amazing,great mod!i've played it,thanks!!!
  2. losvincent

Wouldn't do any harm to add it as a feature, people who prefer only playing their own character could just stay in spectator mode. Maybe make it similar to MP, F to take control and X to forfeit taking control for the rest of the battle. Maybe a option in the menu to enable/disable the ability? Etc.
    yes,it's great
  3. losvincent

Everything you just said i can use against you aswell.

"I mean, if thats how you prefer to play, fine. Mod it into your game" but dont force it on others :wink:
    maybe developer can add this function to settings-game,free to swith on/off
  4. losvincent

But why? the whole point is that YOU are your own character, if you die its over.

For MP it is understandable but for SP no. There will be a mod for that but no need for vanilla imo.
    yeah,maybe i can wish it being added to mods,why need this function,it's really boring after player dies,lost passion.what's more,i want to experience different arms contorl feeling,not always player oneself.
  5. losvincent

yeah,this function is already inside multiplayer captain mode,it's code should be finish before
    so they just need to call this function in single mode
  6. losvincent

when player die in battle,what they can do is just looking the screen and lost enthusiasm,so can Taleworlds add “fighting as your soldiers”function after player die to bannerlord,so we can charge without fear of player death.Also we can experience the control of different arms,it's very...
  7. losvincent

[ENB MOD] a nice HD enb for Mount Blade Warband

GTX 950M 2GB,after install,fps no lost download:Warband ENB files Install:put all the files to Mount Blade main game folder Use:shift+F11 to turn on/off,default set is turn on in enbservice.ini
  8. losvincent

Anyone with similar specs?

video card was exact same. and yeah, 20-30 fps as i remember, again it was not so smooth. low was great at it, however, visuality was very bad.
    another good news is that they are trying to improve performance, so u might be fine at medium. one more month your ur own experience :smile:
    great news for me ,another friend in this forum with GTX 950M 2GB also said can get 30 fps at medium.
    help taleworlds can optimize better, i'll buy on steam when release
  9. losvincent

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

Yes, I think you can. Arkadaş bu sistemlerle low ayarlarda 30 fps alır mıyım diye sormuş, ben de bence alırsın dedim ingiliççe bilmeyenler için çevirim dedim. Ama son zamanlarda benim de oyunun bana ilk gelişine göre biraz fps dropları yiyorum anlamadığım bi şekilde.
    great,at least seems i can run the game lol
  10. losvincent

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

gtx950m
    i7 6700hq
    16gb ram

en düşük ayarlarda oynuyorum menü de 200 fps oyunda ortalama 60fps alıyorum. Bu sistemle daha iyisini bekleyemezdim, en yükseğe aldığımda da ortalama 30fps alabiliyorum, gerçekten beni tatmin etti bir de bahsettikleri optimizasyonu tam oturtma işlemi başarıyla gerçekleşirse tadından oynanmaz :grin:
    hi,i'm I7 4710MQ+8G+GTX 950M 2GB,so according to your game experience,can i get 30 fps at low graphics settings?(not very low,a bit better)
  11. losvincent

Anyone with similar specs?

I have used similar, a bit stronger one. And, i did get 20-30 fps at medium settings.
    gtx950m 2gb. 8gb
    really,you can get this fps at medium settings when play bannerlord?mine is I7 4710MQ+8G+ GTX 950M 2GB ddr3,so i can play too when release?:grin:
  12. losvincent

beta.taleworlds.com

Breezy Tee said:
    Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    beta.taleworlds.com

For those of you that have applied to take part in the beta through the link above: we will start to distribute keys next week. Keys will be sent out in waves, so if you don't get a key within the next couple of weeks, don't panic, more will be sent out over time!

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
    hmm I've applied just now, been taking a hiatus from the Forums out of frustration for the massive waiting I've been doing, if it happens cool, if not, cool too... Still, I'm about to move to Italy soon™️, and the application asks us to state where we live, which makes it a bogus because I'm currently in Brazil (it's a big change) Suffice to say that I won't "anticipate" my "moving" just yet, specially given I still don't have a specified date
    i submited as soon as possible it release beta test form page in august,and waiting for keys from august to now 10.10,no key
    crying :meh:
  13. losvincent

beta.taleworlds.com

a honest player in china,still not get a key now,wish good luck and key will send to my email
  14. losvincent

beta.taleworlds.com

:oops:i'm in china,still not receive a key :cool:
  15. losvincent

beta.taleworlds.com

HaarMegiddo said:
    I've just got a beta key yesterday and was a bit disappointed when I realized that I need to wait about half an hour for a basic 3v3 skirmish match? How come so few people play the game?
    could you share us the email address that taleworlds sent to you?so i can pay attention to this email to avoid missing,thankyou
Back
Top Bottom