Recent content by LordTed

1. Need More Info Game crashes after winning town/castle defense or field battle.Version 1.6.0

It absolutely is, I cant believe how Taleworlds just runs away from problems blaming modders. Without the modders the franchise would be halved in value.
    Yes, and also crash on defeating Conspiracy Party is also a problem for both modded and un-modded players
  2. Need More Info game keeps crashing after every battle

I posted the same issue. Un-modded players are just experiencing the same as modded players.
  3. Need More Info Game crashes after winning town/castle defense or field battle.Version 1.6.0

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
    If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
    Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thanks for the feedback. Meanwhile, this is also a problem for un-modded players!
  4. Need More Info Game crashes after winning town/castle defense or field battle.Version 1.6.0

Summary:Game crashes after winning town/castle defense or field battle since the update for 1.6.0 on August 2nd. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: I use mods, but the issue is the same with players without mods. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
Back
Top Bottom