Recent content by LordSim

1. LordSim

Bug Reporting HQ

LordSim said:
    Managed to fix my opcode error by downgrading to 1.153 and using WSE but it meant I had to start a new game, I encountered the error again on 1.153 but then ran the game with WSE and loaded it up again and it worked fine.

Just double checked this and WSE does stop it from crashing, it just comes up as an error in game:
    erroropcode.jpg
  2. LordSim

Bug Reporting HQ

Managed to fix my opcode error by downgrading to 1.153 and using WSE but it meant I had to start a new game, I encountered the error again on 1.153 but then ran the game with WSE and loaded it up again and it worked fine.
  3. LordSim

[MoH] Makers of Heaven

I am ready to take my oath my leige :wink:
    I'm liking the sound of this clan already, everyone seems really friendly and I'm willing to put in work :grin:
  4. LordSim

SP Musket Era Modern Native American Mod (recruiting)

Count me in for testing! PM if i can :wink:
    TY!
  5. LordSim

SP Fantasy Second Age

Whats a Rigger? i could do that if you tell me what it is =)
  6. LordSim

SP Fantasy Second Age

Anything I can Help with or is there a spare job? I will do anything you want me to
    (please P.M. me if i can)
    :grin:I really hope this mod comes out soon! :grin:
  7. LordSim

Props, weapons, armor: make a request

please let me know if you have them by messaging me!I need lots of roman weapons asap.
    Gladius's, Clipeus's, Scutums, Celtic Shields, Early Roman armour: Hamata's, Samnite Helmet, Greek Muscle Curiass's
    Scimitars, and if you do banners, please may I have a Dear on a sky blue back ground, Roman: SPQR preferably,
    and a Greek owl on a wheat (like this board) background.
    THANK YOU IF YOU CAN HELP! MUCH APRECIATED
  8. LordSim

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU CAN HELP!Hello peeps! I am going to make a mod set in roman times. (Its very open to discussion at the mo).
    I have never modded in my life, although I do know quite alot about roman millitary, so im going to need help.
    In my mod I would like:
    A big story line which goes through out the game,
    New troop types,
    New companions,
    New Items,
    Re-named towns,
    New Map,
    More Factions
    More building options, such as, docks, stables, barracks (you can train troops here too :smile:)
    Hunting with spears, javelins and bows,
    Own Kingdom options,
    Custom Battles,
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU CAN HELP!
  9. LordSim

Favorite type of weapon?

shadowknight said:
    I like slashing better.
    does someone use more metal sounds mod? i just love the sound of a slashing weapon slashing right through an enemy
    slashing what u gonna do pis.s on em?  :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. LordSim

Favorite type of weapon?

2 handed axes.
    1 simple reason.
    THEY ARE BEASTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cool:  :mrgreen: :razz:
  11. LordSim

I fell madly in love with Lady Chedina

rape rape rape rape! rofl lol  :lol: :lol: :lol:
  12. LordSim

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I want a mod about the Medieval Period when crusades were happening (let me know if there already is one :wink:)
    what I want in it:
    New banners,
    New Quests, such as, assassinate religious leaders, convert "settlement" into christian etc.
    New weapons,
    More daggers,
    More Buildings, such as, Barracks, Religious places of worship, Ports, and building defences, such as, stakes, wooden walls etc.
    Hunts, Rebelions and Fishing (with javelins and spears)
    More Mercs,
    New Hero's,
    Population Happiness,

Back
Top Bottom