Recent content by LordMetzger

1. LordMetzger

Server Lord Metzger lag? Your opinion

tracert 109.230.253.42 /43

Copy your test and I will tell you where you can find the delay.

Lagging and having high pings are two very different animals.

The Server is never above 5% CPU usage, it has 256GB of RAM and a 10Gbit Uplink Port.

Some Routing-Provider have high traffic not my server.
  2. LordMetzger

Native Fantasy League [NFL] Sign ups!

Name: LordMetzger
    ID: 90977
    Main Class: Archer
    Second Class: Infantry
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006757875/
    TaleWorlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile;u=162011
    Interested in leading a team?: No
    Would you mind/Do you want to call for your team even if you aren't the captain?: No
  3. LordMetzger

[SL2] Scramble League - Balanced Version

Name: LordMetzger
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006757875
    ID: 90977
    Main Class: Archer/Crossbowman
    Do you want to command? No
  4. LordMetzger

Crime Online and how to Deal With It

You need more than one "script kiddie" to start a DDoS. You are talking about a normal DoS.
  5. LordMetzger

[NC2017] Final B

For the price of the server I gould get your mom for a whole month
  6. LordMetzger

FPS Einbrüche

Nicht wirklich.
    Es gab doch das "Texturenpack", wenn man den Ordner (TexturesHD) umbenennt/verschiebt/löscht, so sollen wieder die normalen geladen werden, wenn ich es richtig in Erinnerung habe.

Vielleicht kannst du das mal versuchen?

Ansonsten das übliche... Komplett deinstallieren und übrige Daten löschen und anschließend neu installieren.

Wenn du mit Mods spielst, solltest du diese vorher sichern. Spielstände sind in der Regel in den lokalen Daten.
  7. LordMetzger

[NC2017] Suggestions & Questions

Menethil said:
    Yeah the rule is dumb and even admins doesnt care about it. They didnt investigate any match. And they dont check the logs for that. What if some matches doesnt get streamed? How do you make sure they didnt violate this rule aswell. You are talking to change this rule now its good but still did you really had to wait until some team fails? Actually they did fail before us but you didnt even see it. I have a 1 question and its our right to get information from admin.
    Have you ever checked matches about this rule in any  match? If you do why didnt you see USA vs BeNe? If you did your job before and follow your own rule, we could have discuss this rule earlier and this case wouldnt happen. You are putting a rule in this tournament but you dont follow it until some player notices it. Its....

There are plenty Referees, I think that is their job to check if someone is breaking the rule. Don't know if they are doing so or not :wink:
  8. LordMetzger

[NC2017] Week 2 - Deadline 19/03

Tardet said:

There are many different commercially usable providers in Germany. My server is in a different datacenter than the one from skrypt/rene/whoever.
    The routing is different and so is the speed/ping. Furthermore my uplink is much higher.
  9. LordMetzger

Teams Preview

Tardet said:
    Germany

Fabio is certainly a competent choice for captainship and I trust in his abilities to lead his team throughout the group-stage without too much troubles. After rolling over Yugoslavia Georgia in their opening match, they will be facing USA this week and as it was said many times before, they’re always a team really hard to approach. If a lose wouldn’t be quite acceptable for Germany, a draw is a potential result which wouldn’t surprise me, and wouldn’t necessarily spoil Germany’s chance. But it would also potentially make their situation complicated if they don’t end up beating BeNe afterwards. And If I was Germany, I would really only satisfy myself with a 1st place, to maximize their chances going further in the tournament.
  10. LordMetzger

Laptop freezes when plugging the charger in.

Did you check the power saving settings?

You most likely didn't touch it, but it is worth a try.

Change everything to maximum performance and turn off the energie saving options (just take an other energie-saving-plan (German=Energiesparplan) to test it so you don't mess anything else up)

Also you could uninstall the latest windows update or reset your computer if there exists a Windowsbackup from the last date it used to work.
  11. LordMetzger

Baden-Württemberg has almost as many inhabitants as Belgium, but worse internet connection especially on countryside.
    Why could I easily get enough players for Team BW ?

Btw. you can look up IP-Adresses with WHOIS or tracert and see the routers. I claim that it is very easy to check if the ip adress is private or from a business ip-range and therefore most likely a vpn server.
  12. LordMetzger

In gewissem Maße

to some extent
  13. LordMetzger

Vegane Küche

Kann sich jemand an den "Analogkäse-Skandal" erinnern?
    Heute futtern die Veganer den Scheiß und freuen sich, so wie die Hersteller.
  14. LordMetzger

How often do you change your PC?

I bought my computer for 4-5 years and only changed the graphics card two times.

I bought a core i7 3770k which is running now at 4,8Ghz
    My first graphics card was the ATI7970Ghz-Edition. After maybe 2-3 years I bought an Nvidia 980Ti and then after the 1080 was released, I bought an EVGA1080 which is capable of running at 2100mhz Core and 11,2Ghz Memory.

I will only get a new computer when something big breaks, but that **** is just too steady.

I think it always depends how much money you spent at the first time. The more expensive (and good of course) your gaming rig was, the seldom you have to get a new one to stay up to date.
Back
Top Bottom