Recent content by LordLulz

1. LordLulz

Resolved Companions are auto assigned random perks ... even if not implemented. And there's no respec option.

It's not enabled. It was turned off.

To be clear this is companions you recruit and are level 10 or something. They have all their perks chosen already and much worse, they often have skills at high levels but not enough focus points to increase them, so they're stuck at that level.
  2. LordLulz

Resolved Companions are auto assigned random perks ... even if not implemented. And there's no respec option.

To add: There is an option for this when starting the game, to auto-assign companion perk points. I have this turned OFF and this still happens. It should only happen if that option is turned ON.

K3Pzxpi.png
  3. LordLulz

Summary: Companions are auto-assigned perk points that the player doesn't want, meaning recruiting experienced companions is often a big downside. It's especially awful when it chooses the option which isn't implemented in game yet. And even worse, there's no way to respec them. How to...
  4. LordLulz

Resolved Beta 1.5.10 Can't issue commands once enemy start to flee battle field.

This is really not resolved.

Just make them charge at the end of the battle if you don't want the UI to appear.
  5. LordLulz

In Progress [Beta 1.6.0] Cant control troops after enemies retreat

This bug is still active 4 months later, you have your troops on stand ground to defend, the enemy routs and you go to order your troops to pursue and run them down, but the menu won't even appear when you press the number keys. It's really frustrating suddenly losing command - they should at least auto-charge.
  6. LordLulz

Need help - My Kingdom is empty and they all hate me

So, after conquering 3 castles and a town, I'm left with all these fiefs to myself. I tried to give them away to a lord in exchange for joining my kingdom after persuading him successfully, but it wasn't an option to do so in the list. Also, every notable character is at -50 or -100...
  7. LordLulz

Can't click the "make peace" button in the diplomacy screen

You can talk to an enemy faction leader face to face to agree to peace terms (often involves paying them off) so that will work for now until the fix the button
  8. LordLulz

SP - General Can we have a siege/bandit loadout instead of town loadout?

Just a tip to anyone who often goes in with the wrong weapon, you can tab and retreat from most fights immediately, change weapons and then go back in again without consequences.
  9. LordLulz

SP - General Can we have a siege/bandit loadout instead of town loadout?

Town loadout doesn't make a whole lot of sense as you could just hide your gear under a big cloak if you needed to. I would much rather have a loadout for non-field battles such as sieges and bandit hideouts, so I don't need to keep swapping out my lance/javelins for a crossbow or bow. Thanks.
  10. LordLulz

Assigning a Fief

Thanks, I didn't realize I needed a proper minister
  11. LordLulz

Assigning a Fief

Hey guys, I'm having trouble finding the option to assign a fief in Diplomacy. I remember in native there was an NPC who did this at your capital, but I tried talking to all 3 of the NPCs in my capital in Diplomacy and couldn't see the option. Can someone point me in the right direction?
  12. LordLulz

I want to be a woman.

I've a feeling they will patch it in now. A 47 page thread is a subtle hint to do if they want to carry on selling games. Unhappy customers now means no customers later down the line.
  13. LordLulz

Problem with joining to a faction

Loads of people have this problem. Personally I've decided to stop playing and wait a few months to see if the developers will fix this trainwreck of a game.
  14. LordLulz

WF&S Redeeming Features

QuailLover said:
    A lot of people view this as a Warband expansion, when in fact it is a spin off game. If you want to label it as an expansion then it is an Expansion of the ORIGINAL Mount and Blade game.

But it still has less features than the original game, which was released over three years ago. Hilarious.
  15. LordLulz

Fire & Sword Better Than Warband ?

Drimage said:
    People just love to whine over everything and anything; that's how the world will always be.

I agree, but shucks, not me. I think it's great they stripped out all the sandbox stuff that made Mount and Blade so good and replaced it with a buggy storyline with dialog that looks like it was written by a ten year old. They've totally played to M&B's strengths with that one.
Back
Top Bottom