Recent content by Lordjay

1. How will they fix Sturgia getting completely eliminated in one year, and Khuzait and Vlandia taking half the map in 3 years?

I juat spent 400 days as a merc for Sturgia and i could not take there land back.Vlandia was attacking us 1k plus men v 500 sturgians kind of state.Took a good while to knock them down after Sturgia strength 4k vlandia 12 k After about 30 days of constant holding Vlandia at bay battania join in 11k strength made a party from one of my companions he laster all of 2 in game days so the grind was real.Picked him back up and decided to hell with it this is getting silly so i installed a mod to help me out a bit recruit prisoners instant.So i am now solo holding back not attacking as i can not as sturgia have no men left and i feel like matt damon on mars.30 more days pass and yep 15k strong Khuzait Decide that little one army of 150 at this time is to much for both the battanians and the Vlandians to handle so thet also declare.So i think the war system aand Sturgia are dooomed :smile:
  2. Tight budget with 200 troops & 1 castle

Economy needs a bit of work i am sure they know as they are messing with it all the time i have mercs day 600 with an army size 100 plus yet they have not been at war in ages so how does that work.Also Lords with no castles and such with mass army so is broken at moment and there recovery time is silly.Kill a vlandian in Sturgia let him go get to other end of Sturgia and he is back with a Army and cav like yea with all the horse Vlandia do not have.
  3. make companion do patroling

Yes good idea i also think it is much needed
  4. Price changes since latest patch

Yea i found one 300 plus k same as everything 300k plus yet my tannery makes 72 lol this game
  5. My character's wife got pregnant 7 times, all of them were girls!

Do not keep the at same castle as you.Never be able to get in bathroom :smile:
  6. Damage in this game is Ridiculous

I always wondered about that, I kinda like it as it looks like they just got tired and decided to take a breather. It also makes it a little harder for the player to wait out a fight that they are in and then let the winner of the other one finish their enemy off for them. It does really grate in the mixed ones where they are getting shot by other sides while having this break.
    Yes i think they are just having a chat :smile: the ai they are so bad at times it is funny
  7. Melon

Just a quick question Anyone know if the melons or stuff like cabbage and bread that are always in the markets just for show or will they be in the list at some stage ?
  8. A few things...

Good answer Old Bull i did not know that location was a thing i thought that after all my hard work solo taking the castle then not even being listed in the vote .I thought maybe they are telling me something lol :smile:
  9. Upper age limit to having children?

I thought it was 45 for having kids might be wrong though.But i did see 45 years old
  10. The Main Quest has to go

Yes i think it is the most boring quest but tbh not many quests in this or warband were any good i do not think they are on the priority list never was there thing.need help with bandits makes me laugh you take the quest hang around the town they come and run off at a speed you can not do so there is that lol.The help find daughter quest spawns a companion that has zero skills :smile: Maybe they will clean them all up at a later date probs working on other stuff :smile:
  11. Damage in this game is Ridiculous

Damage is ok i just wish the ai was not all neo 360 spin head shot with a axe at 100 yards like wtf 1980s ai code.Also whe you are in arena and there is another 2 hitting each other why do they stop for 10 secs staring at each other,
  12. Price changes since latest patch

Should not have to cheat though just hire someone that has a clue
  13. How will they fix Sturgia getting completely eliminated in one year, and Khuzait and Vlandia taking half the map in 3 years?

Yep if you want to start a kingdom at the moment by the time you are ready is only 2 left on the map and they have 300 army and you can only fund your 4 mates and a grain sack lol
  14. Think they're trying hard to break the player economy ?

Yep is the first merc job i do in my saves .Help sturgia live 300 days (is like a mini quest without the quest)lol
Back
Top Bottom