Recent content by Lord_Greatbrow

1. Lord_Greatbrow

In Progress Duplicate Me/Stoner eyes

Summary: I should probably open separate threads for these but When I'm talking to members in my party, they appear to be flanked on either side by very dashing men who are spitting images of my character. This might be because we might be stoned out of our mind as his eyes might indicate. All...
  2. Lord_Greatbrow

Resolved Texture missing

After more playing, I noticed that this issue becomes progressively worse the longer I play.

Computer Specs:

GPU: Radeon RX 570 Series

GPU Driver Version: 27.20.1034.6

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor

RAM: 16 GB

Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd B450-A PRO MAX (MS-7B86)

Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB
  3. Lord_Greatbrow

Resolved Cavalry troops bend too much with new cheering animations

I've also seen this issue on various mounted NPCs

Computer Specs:

4. Lord_Greatbrow

Need More Info Beneath the Map

We were not able to identify the map from that angle sadly. Please let us know if you encounter this issue again!
    Sure thing, I'll try to take better notes next time. Is there a way to find a more specific map name?
  5. Lord_Greatbrow

Resolved NPCs become glitched balls

The fix for those will be included to the next patch hopefully. That was a workaround.
    Dope, thank you, I look forward to this getting fixed.
  6. Lord_Greatbrow

Resolved Texture missing

Here we go, I just started playing and then I saw that the texture for Lulya the Wanderer's face didn't load after defeating poachers. Here are my PC specs below.
    Computer Specs:

7. Lord_Greatbrow

Resolved Texture missing

I get this problem as well, I'll upload some images next time I see it happen but lots of textures on different NPCs fail to load specifically on their icons in the party list. This can happen if I've been playing for a while. I'll update with more info once I find a good image of it.
  8. Lord_Greatbrow

Need More Info Beneath the Map

Summary: When I went into battle, I spawned below the map and when I moved around I couldn't get up to the surface. When I went into camera mode, follow mode, the camera snapped to above ground. When I left camera mode, it went back to my character underground. When I tried to shoot arrows, they...
  9. Lord_Greatbrow

Try deleting the hidden folder "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders", and then verify the game files.
    I did and so far it seems to have fixed the issue. My previous fix was just to restart the game but after a while the glitch would come back on some other NPC or item so I'll have to see if the problem comes back.
    I will say though that when I deleted the folder in the location you indicated, it did not come back after verifying the files through Steam but it doesn't seem to have affected the gameplay.
  10. Lord_Greatbrow

Resolved Typo (Village Needs Draught Animals)

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the live or beta branch in the next updates. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Dope.
  11. Lord_Greatbrow

Resolved Typo (Village Needs Draught Animals)

Summary: There's a typo in the villagers need cows quest description page. The word Cows is misspelled. How to Reproduce: It's not reproducing it, it's Getting rid of it is the trick Scene Name (if related): Village Needs Draught Animals Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows...
  12. Lord_Greatbrow

Summary: After a while of playing, certain NPCs, specifically ones that had some sort of fur (Battanian Oathsworn) would become giant, glitchy balls. This problem went away after a while but I'm seeing that a few others are having the same problem. How to Reproduce: I haven't been able to...
Back
Top Bottom