Recent content by Lord_David

1. Lord_David

Sota's Pro map thread!1!

the new village looks nice, would like to see that in.
  2. Lord_David

TEAM USA 2013 : Let Freedom Ring

On the first map USA's highest ping was 176, Turkey's highest ping was 221, on the Hungary server USA averaged 160 ping turkey had and average of 25, on USA's server turkey averaged 180 ping(+20 on USA) and USA had an average of 31(+6 on Turkey). So for the first map the ping is in USA's favour overall, ping wise.

On second map USA's highest ping was 145, Turkey's highest ping was 173, on the Hungary server USA averaged 129 ping and turkey's average was 64, on USA's server Turkey averaged 152(+23 on USA) and USA averaged 25(-38 on Turkey). This is also in favour of USA overall.

If anything Turkey has the right to complain, you all agreed on a UK server, when that was unavailable because of ottoman's ping, the only real alternative would be to do home-away, as a mainland Europe server such as France would in all likelihood give a constantly better ping to turkey. You had much higher pings in the Turkish server so Turkey agreed to go to Hungary, at the expense of there own ping as shown above. As for drawing to win the match it's a perfectly valid thing to do, happens frequently. I think the attitude you show in the screenshots and on the score thread and here too may help to explain the insults, you didn't allow a player to play, and then say they turned warband into "one of the gayest games" and accused them of being unsportsmanlike and just here taking a dig at there skills, surely you can see the irony? some of the worst hypocrites I've seen in a while.

As for Turkey taking the easy way out explain to me how they had an unfair ping advantage over you, you had the ping advantage, you lost badly, you try to find an excuse and do everything you can except gracefully accept defeat and move on (it's been 3 days now) and/or look at your own mistakes as every other team will and has done.
  3. Lord_David

Apis Europae [AE] Masters of the Universe

+Varsung+ said:
    RoBo_CoP said:
    bees talk about football thread

fixed
    fixed
  4. Lord_David

Group Stage Bets [Results are in + Poll about Bonus Points]

Group A
    1. Russia
    2. Poland
    3. Italy
    4. Canada
    5. Greece

Group B
    1. Turkey
    2. Scandinavia
    3. U.K
    4. Lithuania
    5. Brazil

Group C
    1. Ukraine
    2. Ka & E.R
    3. BeNe
    4. Finland
    5. Middle E.

Group D
    1. Germany
    2. France
    3. U.S.A.
    4. Cze R.
    5. Georgia
  5. Lord_David

NC2013 poll : who will win?

dem mech's.. bloody nightmare
  6. Lord_David

I know most of you own the game already

Multi player is the main aspect of the game, in fact many people are like Xtrah, hardly played the SP aspect of things, Would be nice to see a bit more of a fleshed out MP section, maybe talking about the various modes like battle, duel, team deathmatch and seige, also linking to the warband clans section on this forum might not be a bad idea, some new players like to find a strong clan to play with and there are plenty of very good ones on that page (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,163.0.html). However other than that great review, actually learned some stuff about sp which is surprising considering I've owned the game for over 2 years :razz:, I usually prefer video reviews as I can see as well as learn about the game, but enjoyed reading that.

7. Lord_David

Team Italy

I had a pizza for lunch yesterday, can I join?
  8. Lord_David

UK Elections: Princess

Corsair831 said:
    Lord_David said:
    sorry if I come across strongly but I don't believe a fairly big bunch of inactive players, including a few posting here, is representative of the UK player base either. Also people seem to think deacon as an organiser can somehow effect leadership or our results in a bias way? if so you've got to remember who started this thread, there are other admins of the NC as well, deacon's not solo organising this and so I can't see how him leading the UK team would effect anything in that regard, I imagine all incidents that may happen will be discussed between all admins.

With regards to cheer leaders I should also point out that many people are saying vote lust instead/as well as of pm'ing it as they should, while I have nothing against lust at all and agree he's a very good leader and player that seems to be cheer leading attitude to me.

This is a competitive tournament, not a social gathering

this is also true.

im not inactive, lots of other good uk players are inactive, however, you guys clearly just thought "we're AE, we think we're the best, we'll just put AE players in our roster" ... tbh, i don't think you think you're as good ... as you think you are ...

i find your attitude of only recruiting your own clan annoying ...

as i said before, i'm not annoyed by your elitism, i'm a complete elitist a$$hole, i'm more annoyed by your choice of elitism

I wasn't aware I was referring to you, in fact I didn't even realise you had posted here, we had and have non AE members in our roster if you had cared to look at the UK thread when it was up. When last I checked over 50% wasn't all of us being in AE, though I haven't done maths in a long time.
  9. Lord_David

sorry if I come across strongly but I don't believe a fairly big bunch of inactive players, including a few posting here, is representative of the UK player base either. Also people seem to think deacon as an organiser can somehow effect leadership or our results in a bias way? if so you've got to remember who started this thread, there are other admins of the NC as well, deacon's not solo organising this and so I can't see how him leading the UK team would effect anything in that regard, I imagine all incidents that may happen will be discussed between all admins.

With regards to cheer leaders I should also point out that many people are saying vote lust instead/as well as of pm'ing it as they should, while I have nothing against lust at all and agree he's a very good leader and player that seems to be cheer leading attitude to me.

This is a competitive tournament, not a social gathering

this is also true.
  10. Lord_David

And the year before:

22nd_King_Plazek, Shieldings_Ischenous, Shieldings_Eirikur ,CoR_Marshall_captainlust ,Shieldings_DamnUCorey, IG_Alexander ,ProjectAngel , Deliverance_G_OL ,Wolfpack_Julian, King_crazyboy11_S_OL ,BlackTide ,CoR_Sair831, Grenadier_OL (grenadier),Kain , Leroy

I was there too! at least i remember being there
  11. Lord_David

Votes have to be PM'ed Blacktide
  12. Lord_David

how about we keep the thread for UK captaincy only?
  13. Lord_David

[NC2013] Questions and Answers

What happened to the UK thread? it was there earlier and it's just disappeared now :eek:
  14. Lord_David

[NC2013] Questions and Answers

TheBard said:
    No Split imo.
    And I don't think Germany even wants to split. We were split for fourty years in the past, you know?
    How are we going to handle servers and home/away then? I for myself have a ping of 120 on russian servers, 100 on east coast.

I personally don't want the tyranny of the minority.
    Tyranny? pretty strong word there, I guess it will be handled as it normally has been, half home half away, fairest way imo.
Back
Top Bottom