Recent content by Lord_Cheap

1. Lord_Cheap

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Had to mess around a little with the Custom Commander things inside that I had as well, but it works now, thanks :grin:
  2. Lord_Cheap

A simple question really, but what should I remove so that when a player picks a banner, the lord that already has the banner still keeps it, and not switch to another one? Thanks :smile:
  3. Lord_Cheap

Thanks, I'll try and have a go :smile:
  4. Lord_Cheap

Download link and main info! [latest ver 0.0.82e -- 19 Jun 2016]

Not problematic, but two typos I've found: "unusable data in cliboard" and "sample per vertex (much quiker)"

just a "p" and a "c" missing :smile:

Btw the sample per wedge thing is great :grin:
  5. Lord_Cheap

Could I use specific parties in these try blocks?
  6. Lord_Cheap

In your example, you are settings kingdom's as the culture of a culture. This doesn't make much sense.
    Oh true. How did I not get that :O.
    In order to have a kingdom have multiple cultures, it would need to have multiple culture slots. Something like slot_faction_culture_north, slot_faction_culture_south, etc, and store a different culture in each slot for that one kingdom. But then you'd need to change all the code were kingdom cultures are used and make it so the _north/_south culture is selected appropriately in various situations, etc...
    so adding stuff like slot_faction_culture_1, slot_faction_culture_2, etc etc, and then changing every instance of slot_faction_culture to slot_faction_culture_1 or _2 or something, that would work?
  7. Lord_Cheap

Would it be possible to assign multiple cultures to a faction? Say, culture_1 would be the north of kingdom_1, culture_2 would be the south of kingdom_1, and culture_3 the centre of kingdom_1... I've noticed     
    Code:
    (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_1",  slot_faction_culture, "fac_culture_1"),
    in module_scripts, so would something like:
    Code:
         (faction_set_slot, "fac_culture_1",  slot_faction_culture, "fac_kingdom_1"),
          (faction_set_slot, "fac_culture_2",  slot_faction_culture, "fac_kingdom_1"),
          (faction_set_slot, "fac_culture_3",  slot_faction_culture, "fac_kingdom_1"),
    do the trick? Thanks :grin:
  8. Lord_Cheap

Rate the signature above you!

Anything with "highlanders" is cool, so 4/5.
  9. Lord_Cheap

How to Reduce Lords Defecting

Is there a way to stop specific lords from defecting?
  10. Lord_Cheap

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Headmaster, you can make the metal stick out a little more I think, but otherwise it looks great :grin:
  11. Lord_Cheap

Official 3D art thread - Warband

I used the native weapons3 texture for this. A really basic sword.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

12. Lord_Cheap

Rate the signature above you!

Like the first one a lot.
  13. Lord_Cheap

Pronunciation of Vaegirs

gaykur-git

With a hard g (is that what its called?) like in the word "guy".
  14. Lord_Cheap

Language

English : "I miss you" would be "我好掛住你", or "I really "掛住" you" where 掛住 would be the "vocabulary-cal piece thing" (no idea what you'd call it). Think this is a verb though.
  15. Lord_Cheap

Language

I think I know what you mean, but Chinese doesn't really work in words per se, its a bit different but I can't really describe it very well.
Back
Top Bottom