Recent content by Lord Kummar

1. True Feudal system

I agree. The politics could definitely be more detailed.
  2. Adding the desire for survival to the AI

The AI currently does very illogical moves and I know AI is hard to teach stuff so I wanted to give you an idea. I have seen the enemy lord trying to slowly walk over to my army with his horse while leaving his army behind many times. It is the most illogical thing for a lord to leave his army...
  3. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

I wish your top priority was adding mechanics/content/things the player can do the game instead of performance. The is extremely stable. I would be surprised if it wasn't so stable after all these updates. I wish adding cool stuff like jousting or feasts or perhaps fistfight arenas was something you would work on. Don't want to rely on mods for that kind of stuff.
  4. Mexxico, I'd value and appreciate your opinion on implementing Casus Belli in Bannerlord

Yes, "giving orders to clan members" is scheduled. It would help you about this problem at least about village raids. After that we can think more solutions for this problem but first we should implement giving orders to clan members.
    @mexxico I would like to express my opinion on what things to implement in Bannerlord. What I want for this game is for it to flourish and become the best game it could possibly be. I want it to be so good that it couldn't get any better. And the game doesn't have to be as complex as CK to be good or anything (although my taste of greatness is probably infinitely detailed games but that's just my opinion) but it is a sandbox game, right? And if it is a sandbox, then the greatness would come from the ability of the player to do whatever they want. If they wanted to be a plague doctor or a smith or a peasant or a lord trying to conquer calradia, it is all fine. If they want to hop on a boat and go down the river and raid whatever village is down the river like raiders, that's fine. My general opinion on this is that if Bannerlord is to be as great as possible, the players needs to be able to do as many different things as they want. I mean that's what they did by modding the hell out of Warband. They added the ability for the player to "do whatever they want to do in this vast mysterious land that is Calradia". I mean that was the premise of the game in the first place, wasn't it? Maybe I got it all wrong.
  5. Resolved Either this bridge is magic or it is a bug

Yeah so I posted this post on the wrong section I think. It is almost certainly a bug because in that post there is a link which I'll also post here. If you check it out, you can see that the river just abruptly stops when it encounters the bridge and I am pretty sure that that bridge is not a dam.
  6. Visual bug I think

So I think I found a bug and it is this river which flows until the bridge but then just stops. I hope the link works so you can see it.
  7. [MBMC] Mount & Blade Modding Contest [Q3][Scening] - [Sponsored by TaleWorlds]

Are you planning on using the winning scenes in the game? That would be so cool and also speed up the development of the game since every castle can use a badass siege scene.
  8. MP Map Competition

I suggest that, once the first part of the modding tools are released, Taleworlds holds a map competition for Multiplayer. Afterwards, the community votes the best maps for each gamemod, and we elect like 3 maps for each gamemod that get to be implemented into the actual multiplayer part of the...
  9. How to fix LACK OF UPDATING

Guys what if once the first part of the modding tools is out, we have a map competition for different gamemods in mp and the community votes the best ones for each gamemode. In the end, we could have like 3 best maps for each mod of mp that are of high quality, voted by the community, and the developers could improve other things. You know, just taking some of the weight from the shoulders of the devs.
  10. Escaping with a girl in the game

I mean that her only family member is Count Bracha which became Bracha Noyan a long time before I eloped with Lady Valka but King Yaroglek said that it seems like you have eloped with a lady who is the sister of one of "my lords" despite that bracha noyan was a slave of mine at the moment because of the current khergit-vaegir war. I lost 10 relationship with that old geezer. Btw I eloped with 31 relation, was pretty easy :razz:
  11. Escaping with a girl in the game

This is completely unmodded guys
  12. Escaping with a girl in the game

Hİ guys I just escaped with a girl called Lady Valka who is Bracha's sister and naturally, King Yaroglek got mad on me but there is a problem. Lord Bracha converted to khergit khanship or whatever you call it (I play the game in turkish) a long time ago. Why he says that "Oh it looks like you...
Back
Top Bottom