Recent content by Lord Boogie Blue

1. Discussion Suggestion Unit Level Modding Broken since 1.59

oh fantastic yeah I will look back into it now
  2. Game Versions Deprecation

Can I have version e1.5.9 so I can play this game with free upgrade trees, as there's no plan to ever allow unit upgrading anymore you hardlocked it.
  3. Please allow tier 7+ troops in the game again.

Please I'm begging there was a guy who made a t7 unlock but he doesn't think it would work well to make units anything over t7 or in between even. I have wanted so many many times to restart work on my mod over the years and it was PERFECTLY possible to use any tier of units before patch 1.510. Please can you check the code for the unit tiering system :sad:
  4. Please allow tier 7+ troops in the game again.

Yeah I tried making some headway but I just don't have enough programming knowledge to make sense of what I'm doing wrong with setting up the harmony patching stuff.
  5. Please allow tier 7+ troops in the game again.

Yeah its still a issue, I'm going to have to go learn harmony I guess.

It also breaks if you make any unit upgrade to anything other than 1,6,11,16,21,26 and 31. Every unit now has to upgrade in that specific pattern. My modding joy has been sucked right out under me.
  6. Discussion Suggestion Unit Level Modding Broken since 1.59

If you look up Boogies Troop Upgrades this was a huge mod I made for my personal use and I also shared with people. I loved the fact that in warband and in bannerlord you could add any level troop at any time to the upgrade tree and it would work fine. However in 1.510 they released some code...
  7. Please allow tier 7+ troops in the game again.

after doing some research from threads a ex-dev guy discovered this change is responsible:

1.5.9 ( num2 = elementCopyAtIndex.Number - elementCopyAtIndex.WoundedNumber; )

1.5.10 (
    num2 = Math.Max(0, Math.Min(num2, (party.MobileParty.PaymentLimit - party.MobileParty.TotalWage) / (partyWageModel.GetCharacterWage(elementCopyAtIndex.Character.Tier + 1) - partyWageModel.GetCharacterWage(elementCopyAtIndex.Character.Tier))));

)

'In a nutshell, the TroopTree has been (?inadvertently?) capped at Tier 7. Exceeding that will trigger the error. Again, not sure it was on purpose, because without this code bug, exceeding Tier 7 would not crash this function.'

Anyway I just wanted to bring this to attention and keep up the great work on the game; hopefully in a future patch this can be looked at as its a limitation to a thing that made so much more possible before.
  8. Please allow tier 7+ troops in the game again.

Ever since update 1.6 you broke the ability to add new troops above tier 6 into the game. My favourite thing in this game and in warband was when reaching a maximum upgrade of troop I could just mod in a new higher tier troop mid game even and the game was perfectly fine with it. Now if you or...
Back
Top Bottom