Recent content by Lord Badfox

1. Lord Badfox

A message to the devs

Ignoring the context, this is the exact kind of attitude we need more of in the world. It brightens my day to see both positivity and constructive self-reflection clash with empathy and the act of putting one’s self in the shoes of others. Op, for whatever it’s worth, you’ve radiated light - however small an amount - and I appreciate you for it. Don’t feel bad if in the depths of your own humanity you happen to get consumed by disappointments or anger: Happens to everyone, frequently. It’s only human. What matters is realizing it, admitting it and pushing away the noise in favor of discipline and colors.

I just wanted to stop in and say this because I feel like a lot of the nice things are all too often left unsaid when traversing the forums of the internet.

More often than not, you’ll be left unnoticed or even ridiculed for it. Let it not discourage you. Just consider which of the two states of mind left you happier and more content; be it whichever, stay true to that.

The world is dark, violent and indifferent. Let us not be so.
    ????
  2. Lord Badfox

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

The age thing is deactivated for the time being so no.
    And go visit doctor you're clearly mentally ill seeing how you want to die so much even though it's only a game.
    Hahaha I don't understand why the insult but if it makes you feel better about yourself ... Welcome be! I just want them to implement a promised feature in the game. And clearly he was right, it was not implemented. Good luck in your life, mine is beautiful by the way and I highly value it! If you can't tell the difference between real life and video game life, you should seek help or friends!
  3. Lord Badfox

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

I'm pretty sure there is perma death i've seen people die in videos and play as there spouse or kids. you can't die in battle if that's what you mean
    Did they apply death due to old age? I have heroes with 125 years. And if I mean death in battle and from old age. My character is 87 years old. Is the appearance reflected in case of old age?

The game already has many options for that you death loving deviant, As a matter of fact the game needs options for disabling deaths, especially the one caused by old age. The one the game currently had is simply not good enough.

The hero death option on disable mode should also disable aging as well; in this mode the character creation menu should have additional options such as editing the character's body parts similar in function to the Detailed Character Creation mod, including the option to edit the player character's age to his/her liking.
    The lords at the start of the game and lords for newly spawned clans should have a preset age, and the NPC children from these lords will have a short period of childhood before becoming adults, they too will also have a preset age between 21 to 51.
    As for the player's NPC children; they function similarly to the NPC lord's children however the difference is that the age (and their appearance) of your NPC children can be edited from their character profile once they are old enough to fight alongside you.

For those 'special people' who don't like the above suggestions; All you have to do is enable death in the options menu, simple as that. :xf-smile:
    Did they apply death from old age? In my last game I had NPCs with 125 years of age and they did not reflect changes in their appearance. Nor did they die. And yes, I am a lover of death in this game. I want to continue my dynasty with my children. I would also like to have the chance to die in combat
  4. Lord Badfox

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Nice TW :party: :party:

add permanent death please!
  5. Lord Badfox

Barber

6. Lord Badfox

Does main story expire or is it fixed

idem! Same question
  7. Lord Badfox

1 month after release 0 content change my mind

The logic I cannot grasp: If there is more radically new content planned, why so much love for balance? New content will break that balance? Wouldn't it make more sense to bring the game on a more mature level regarding features and content, and then get started with nitty gritty balancing?

I was thinking about this too. It would be logical to add all the features and then balance. I don't understand how game development works but logically this particular point makes sense. The best thing would be to add features quickly, attract new players thanks to it and then balance to be able to launch the game definitively.
  8. Lord Badfox

Aging, death, and children

I do not think it is something that is open to choose. TW announcement permanent aging and death system. It will not remove it.
  9. Lord Badfox

Aging and heir systems are so exciting. Thank you Taleworlds for implementing these features.
    But I wish Taleworlds will accelarate time flow in game, so we can play 2 or 3 generations.
    Idem!!

I dont want that. Plenty of people don't like the new feature.

I am sure they will also launch the option "not die permanently" or the modders will take care of it. The vast majority of gamers are excited about this new feature. And we hope to see it implemented soon, it gives it realism, immersion and continuity. After all, the noble houses are run with dynasties, they are not immortal beings.
  10. Lord Badfox

A month already

It has been already a month since the game has been released, and still we don't have a South American server.

I don't care about singleplayer, i bought the game because I wanted to play Multiplayer, and it's not possible to play with 100+ ping. I can't see a reason because we can't have a server here, or at least host our own server. What are we? second class players? I can not Imagine the game releasing without servers in Europe or USA, so, why ignore us? It's not like there is no people in South America wanting to play the game.

d2fbe77c2f79659e9f1c076aecef3177.png

This was a month ago. What is as soon as possible? next year?
    Setting up a server should take a team of developers a week at most, it already has been a month...
    I have paid for the game, now, the only thing I ask is to be able to play it.
    This is a game designed for one player. I am from Argentina, player of the entire M&B saga. You should understand that we are in a difficult area to quickly demand a server. I tell you that if you bought this game through multiplayer, you were wrong. You should have gone for For Honor or something. This game will always have more attention in the single player section. It is what the community wants and it is what TW will offer them because they know it. If you do a survey 90% of the players will ask you to pay attention to the played mode, fix their errors and add characteristics to it. There is still a lot of what they promised, they will not waste time on a server for Latin America. Lose your hopes and arm yourself with patience! My regards, brother

Este es un juego diseñado para un jugador. Soy de Argentina, jugador de toda la saga M&B. Deberias entender que estamos en una zona complicada para exigir rapidamente un servidor. Te digo que si compraste este juego por el multijugador, te equivocaste. Deberias haber ido a por For Honor o algo asi. Este juego siempre tendra mas atencion en el apartado un jugador. Es lo que quiere la comunidad y es lo que TW les ofrecera porque lo sabe. Si haces una encuesta el 90% de los jugadores pediran que presten atencion al modo un jugado, que arreglen sus errores y agreguen caracteristicas del mismo. Aun falta muchisimo de lo que prometieron, no van a perder el tiempo en un servidor para latinoamerica. Pierde tus esperanzas y armate de paciencia! saludos hermano
  11. Lord Badfox

I understand that the game developed again after 4 years of work. Something went wrong and they had to redo it. It is a matter of time and patience.
  12. Lord Badfox

Patch Notes e1.2.1 & Beta Hotfix

It seems like 2pm est been the avg time they drop the hotfix.
    Something big is coming . I hope
  13. Lord Badfox

No need to pass me the video! I also followed the development. It will be a matter of giving them time to implement those characteristics.
  14. Lord Badfox

The important thing is that the base is already there. Then the modders will make sure the game is entertaining. Let's be honest Warband survived thanks to the modifications. I hope TW won't take long to apply death.
  15. Lord Badfox

I could choose to continue this pointless and circular argument with you, but I'm going to have to take a hard pass on that. I wish you luck on getting an option to disable death and having your opinions heard.

With that said, good day to you sir.
    idem
    We want the characters to die! in battle and old age! thanks for that wonderful brand new feature TW!
Back
Top Bottom