Recent content by Lord Arius

1. Lord Arius

Dev Blog 10/08/17

Nice pic! But when will you finally finish the game? :meh:
  2. Lord Arius

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (AWoIaF v7.12 released 19/09/20)

Where is the cheat menu in this mod? I don't see it in options menu :S
  3. Lord Arius

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (AWoIaF v7.12 released 19/09/20)

Do you know if there is any way to start the campaign as a nobleman or king? I've missed that feature after playing Viking Conquest :(
  4. Lord Arius

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

Four months without news... I thought Bannerlord was dead :?
  5. Lord Arius

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Is there planned any hotfix for the two Aegon's bug?
  6. Lord Arius

Hi guys, I have a question. Is there any way to get a crowned helmet when you become king?
  7. Lord Arius

Traducción A Clash Of Kings

Estimados ponientis: Aquí está por fin la traducción completa de este fantástico mod que he realizado sobre versiones anteriores de Damrod y el resto del equipo del foro. Se aceptan sugerencias y correcciones de erratas para incluir en futuras actualizaciones. Traducción optimizada para la...
  8. Lord Arius

Ehm... no. Daenerys has white eyebrows, like her hair. You talk about Emilia Clarke, an actress who has black hair. In the series she wears a wig, and stylists bleach her eyebrows all they can: However, the face is directly inspired by the books, not by the series. The eyes of the...
  9. Lord Arius

He looks great! But... it would be also possible that eyebrows will be white?
  10. Lord Arius

BRYTENWALDA 1.41 release!!!

Hey guys, What is the key to activate the minimap in battle?
  11. Lord Arius

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 4 - Flexible Entries

Is there any news on the campaign map? :?
  12. Lord Arius

Accepted as a monarch

Do you know the phrase "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"? It's the basis of diplomacy. That is, you must send letters of recognition to the enemies of your enemies. It never fails!
  13. Lord Arius

What is the most Roman faction?

The south britons kingdoms are the most Roman factions, I think. However, long ago that these people were no longer Roman...