Recent content by Lord Arius

1. Lord Arius

Future Plans post 2 from Taleworlds

All a matter of perspective. My personal experience of the journey is that there is - on average - a lot more communication than when I first arrived in the forums in 2010. And to me, the communication is fundamentally more meaningful by virtue of the game being released as well.

As always - this doesn't mean that things can't or shouldn't be better. Just that "abandoned" isn't quite the word I would use.

The difference is that in 2010 the money was in our pocket.

Now (since March 2020) our money is in your pocket. You promised that you would deliver the finished game to us in one year. Then it was six more months. Then six more months. Now there is not even an announced release date...

You are playing with your clients' money. That is not acceptable. This is the main reason for our annoyance.
  2. Lord Arius

Q2 of 2022 has flown by and.....nothin'

Remember when TW said the game should be ready by Q2?

Pepperidge Farm remembers....

Remember the last time a Dev was active on this forum and was talking to us about upcoming features and plans? I will always say this, the Devs at TW are terrible and we can only place our faith in the modding community to make this game 100000x better than what it is.

Yes, Q2 is over and for the first time since Early Access was announced, Bannerlord has no approximate release date.

This is unfortunate. We are getting worse.
  3. Lord Arius

Q2 Full Release Date? I dont think so......

This is a complete nonsense.

Please return our money. This is a fraud.
  4. Lord Arius

Future Plans

Well, we want to be up-front at this point by saying that early access will continue on into next year, with our current estimate for the full release being Q2 2022.

Well, we are already in Q2 2022. Any news?
  5. Lord Arius

REFUND PLEASE

Good lord, you have to be british. This type of statement sound like brexit, announcing you are gonna do something without doing it at the end.

Steam has a good policy about EA titles, you can basically return any game you played in this state. There has been people done that before with bannerlord after 300 hours. You only need to have balls instead wasting space in the forums with meaningless posts.
    I don't want to return the product. I want the finished product delivered to me. Or at least, I want them to tell me when they are going to deliver it to me.

It's very easy to understand.
  6. Lord Arius

REFUND PLEASE

I want to refund this game. It has no decent content nor stability updates. Latest patch has broken optimization, my game stutters and runs with bad perfomance. In MP section I have bug with texts and multiple crashes.
    Early access system is currently in a legal loophole. We as consumers lack protection in this area.

The company sells you a defective product at full price, but they are not required to deliver the finished or corrected product within a specified time. In fact, they might never finish the game.
  7. Lord Arius

Q4 2021? more like Q2 2022.

Why should TW do that?

They already collected their full money for the game. TaleWorlds is a company. They already have to be working on their next project.

The game must be published now and leave it to the modders. The company's only concern right now should be to please modders and give them the tools they need.
  8. Lord Arius

Q4 2021? more like Q2 2022.

This situation should be too revealing for TaleWorlds.

No player believes its promises anymore :neutral:
  9. Lord Arius

Will there be a Taleworld statement

After a year of early access, it's urgent that TW finally posts a roadmap.

Otherwise, the estimated release dates don't matter. The important achievement would be to finally know the objectives of this early access. There have always been other estimated dates, in 2016, in 2017, in 2019, in 2020, ... the story of Bannerlord is the endless story.
  10. Lord Arius

Dev Blog 10/08/17

Nice pic!

But when will you finally finish the game? :meh:
  11. Lord Arius

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

SunFlash said:
    You could technically get it from the cheat menu I guess.

Where is the cheat menu in this mod? I don't see it in options menu :S
  12. Lord Arius

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

When does the Targaryen invasion come?
  13. Lord Arius

Do you know if there is any way to start the campaign as a nobleman or king?

I've missed that feature after playing Viking Conquest :sad:
  14. Lord Arius

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

Four months without news...

I thought Bannerlord was dead :???:
  15. Lord Arius

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Is there planned any hotfix for the two Aegon's bug?
Back
Top Bottom