Recent content by Looter

1. Looter

Resolved game crashes e1.4.3 (on version 1.4.2 everything works)

It is a very bad day :sad:

But Bannerlord works now! Had to reinstall but the issues that I was having like others in the thread is resolved now with a fresh install after the hotfix. Many thanks!
  2. Looter

Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Free on Humble Bundle!
  3. Looter

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

There’s a free book written by Ray Dalio called “Principles for success” being given away to all 2020 graduates. No shipping costs or credit card info needed so that’s pretty nice I guess. Got no clue if it’s a good read though, but guessing from online reviews it’s ok. https://principlesstore.myshopify.com/
  4. Looter

Resolved Infinite Dialogue Loop after successful convince to defect during village raid 1.4.1 Main Branch

Summary: Infinite dialogue loop with minor faction leader when successfully convinced to defect if they are in the middle of raiding a village and changed sides while doing so. Eventually broke free from the loop by waiting in the village, though even then it put me through more dialogues. How...
  5. Looter

Civilization something is free on the epic store
  6. Looter

In Progress [e1.0.9] Gang Leader wants Weapons Freeze

Happened in the same town as main poster. Does not occur in other towns. 1.3 version stable branch. Crashes upon quest completion conversation option.
  7. Looter

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 1.3.0 (Beta) Companion issue

It’s an issue in 1.3 Beta. Some companions who appear later in the campaign are having the wrong dialogue and don’t have an encyclopedia page connected to them.
  8. Looter

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 1.3 Beta issues with companions

I’m having the same issue as well. As the campaign progresses, some companions that I have never met have the same issue of leading to a random notable when clicking on their encyclopedia page. Also, they when spoken to have the wrong dialogue options and behave as though they were a gang leader or notable speaking to you.
  9. Looter

Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

I’ve been seeing villager parties standing idle & being stuck on unknown behavior outside their villages, and the Banner editor copy and paste function is no longer working.
  10. Looter

Resolved [e1.1.0 Beta] Weapons Quest

Summary: Purchase Weapons For Gang Leader quest did not take away all 5 swords in inventory. I was given a quest to buy five one handed swords for a gang leader, and after doing so successfully completing a speech check to get past the guards, when I went to speak to the gang leader the quest...
  11. Looter

Early Access Information

To think that I’d live to see the release of Bannerlord..
  12. Looter

https://store.steampowered.com/app/797410/Headsnatchers/ Headsnatchers is Free on Steam until the 22nd!

---
    Also More Games:

And for those interested in Flash Games, check out the Bluxmaxima FlashPoint Project, its a community-based effort to archive thousands of web-based flash games before they disappear from the web, and it comes with a player that is compatible to permanently download and play these games (Valuable considering the fact that Flash support is being discontinued this year).

---
    Edit 2:
    Add Goat Of Duty to that list.
  13. Looter

31 March and 50 Bucks what do you think?

More than a reasonable price considering the quality of Bannerlord as far as playing the beta goes. And that’s only judging based off the MP portion. Would’ve also been cool with a 60$ dollar release as well.
  14. Looter

(temp) Dev Blog 14/02/20

Right, I’m going to put faith in my companions to take down scary lords on the battlefield now while I cower behind my troops!
  15. Looter

Units turning to companions

Very interesting idea to consider, it would certainly be a pleasant surprise if it makes it into the base game!
Back
Top Bottom