Recent content by LooRy-Leafson

1. LooRy-Leafson

Silly Mount&blade boy playing bannerlord. :)

Use to post videos awhile back, on the Warband part of the forum, just me being an absolute silly boy. :_) I made a new one playing the new Warhammer mod, if anyone is intrested in seeing it. I read the advertisement part as being about products not related to your games. So i obviously...
  2. LooRy-Leafson

New youtubb viddo, hope you like it! <3

A new video, i hope you guys enjoy it, i wont post unless a new video is uploaded from now on mods, love you! <3
  3. LooRy-Leafson

Erminas said:
    Orion said:
    Bump with content, not with a post that says "bump."
    LooRy said:
    Marnid suggested the way you should bump your threads...
    Next time, your warning will turn into mute, so please stop spamming your threads without anything meaningful to add :wink:
    I will do this in the future, sorry for causing trouble. Thank you for giving me another chance. Have a wonderful day :smile:

Edit...:

VornOfSwag said:
    Erminas said:
    Orion said:
    Bump with content, not with a post that says "bump."
    LooRy said:
    so please stop spamming your threads without anything meaningful to add :wink:

LooRy is meaningful himself.
    We are all meaningful buddy, hope you're taking care man  :smile:
  4. LooRy-Leafson

Star wars conquest stream
  5. LooRy-Leafson

Streaming some warband, keep me company? :smile:
  6. LooRy-Leafson

Streaming Warband, Floris_Evolved, do drop by and keep me company.  :party:
  7. LooRy-Leafson

Doing abit o warbando atm, do drop by please kind sir, and sorry for ego.  :ohdear:
  8. LooRy-Leafson

How famous is the above player?

๖Kern said:
    This guy... you all know him, but no one admits it. Why?.. Because he is stronkest.  :facepalm:

He is pretty nice guy from what I know.  :mrgreen:
    Seen him on my stream, *cough* seems nice. since he followed and all.
  9. LooRy-Leafson

:party:
    Recently started streaming, i wanted to share some adventurous escepades of mine live after having uploaded some short montages of my adventures on youtube, i'm hoping you'll drop by and say hi. As it would be fun for me. and for you, for you it would be fun to watch my stream.
    :party:

https://www.twitch.tv/loory_leafson  - Online. :grin:  :fruity: :party:
    https://www.twitch.tv/loory_leafson/videos/all

Here is the link to my board for my youtube videos, take a look if you're wondering what i'm about.
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,325895.msg7695450.html#msg7695450
    :fruity:
  10. LooRy-Leafson

Streaming the game

Hello, i know it might be frowned upon by some. That im advertising my stream on this forum, sorry. But i'm still doing it in hopes to gain a steady audience to have fun with, that's all. But it's up to you, hope you stop by. I have another forumpost where i updated on new videos from my...
  11. LooRy-Leafson

Streaming the game

Hello, i know it might be frowned upon by some. That im advertising my stream on this forum, sorry. But i'm still doing it in hopes to gain a steady audience to have fun with, that's all. But it's up to you, hope you stop by. I have another forumpost where i updated on new videos from my...
  12. LooRy-Leafson

Streaming the game

Back
Top Bottom