Recent content by Loonybinjin

1. Loonybinjin

Report Issues/Bugs Here

Knowns Bugs -

No wood, anywhere.

Wheat fields unfarmable.

Swords can't be crafted.

Heavy Armor can't be crafted. ((So far as I can tell, I've tried combinations of Lin, Iron and Leather, of various shapes and sizes.))

I've had an issue where, after taking up a class, I'm reset to where I logged in last. I've mostly lost money and equipment to it.
  2. Loonybinjin

Suggestion Thread

That sounds nice, but in retrospect giving anyone any sort of damage immunity opens up a potential world of griefing a trolling by white flag armed asshats. If someone wants to rock the diplomat role, they should probably just accept that there is a chance anyone is going to kill them at any point in time.
  3. Loonybinjin

MP Antiquity Persistent Empires ~ [Update II ~ Roma]

I'd like to reiterate the statements of the individual above me. Masaesyli and Massylii were both well known for having what was considered to be the best cavalry in the Mediterranean. Not only that, but it was the actions of a the Masaesyli King Masinissa that determined the outcome of the battle of Zama, when he turned from Carthage, drove off their inferior cavalry, and then returned for the slaughter of the then broken Carthaginian core. Numidian Cavalry was feared more by the Romans than any of the other weapons and men of war that Carthage brought to the field. Do it justice, these dudes were essentially north African Mongols.
  4. Loonybinjin

MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Warhammer 40k: Battle for the Imperium ALPHA v3 RELEASED.

Hello Folks! Me, my clan, and another clan were considering hosting a server for the current Alpha version of this mod, would anyone else have interest in such a thing?
  5. Loonybinjin

Roma Oritur - Looking for Modelers

Greetings Comrades! I have been asked on behalf of the owner of the Roma Oritur mod, a persistent multiplayer modification for Mount and Blade Warbands, to advertise and hunt for Experienced Modelers capable of helping us develop the Roma Oritur mod. We are primarily looking for modelers who...
  6. Loonybinjin

Karthadastim

The Eastern Coalition from today's event! Special thanks to the Numidians who fought with us. ^^
    FDF980A95E7D4546A6A058E660E5655C5718D3B9
  7. Loonybinjin

Rome Vs Gaul NEW SCENE

And I'd like an eastern map! We already have RomanVs-Insert Barbarians.- Why not some Numidians/Carthaginians. Or maybe Rome/Seleucid?
  8. Loonybinjin

Rome Vs Gaul NEW SCENE

Just a quick thought! The Mercenaries your map contains, what are they themed for and what equipment is available?
  9. Loonybinjin

Karthadastim

For Rohan! I mean um... Karthadastim.

EA2537B6DD011E2B2FBC5C78A3260A7D442A9018
    Tritus Photobombed us.
  10. Loonybinjin

Ludus Libertas *Gladiator School* *North American* *Thread WIP*

Loving a heavily roleplay themed group. I'm so glad you actually made this an official Clan.
  11. Loonybinjin

Karthadastim

I wouldn't really say that we are NA or EU in retrospect, we've a great number of players from both side of the great sink, we tend to go to whichever server is more active at the time of login. That being said, EU is fairly dead these days, so we've defaulted to NA with the bulk of the community. Hopefully that answer will satisfy those who it may concern.
  12. Loonybinjin

Karthadastim

Karthadastim Republic In the history of the world, there are few nations more known and more revered than the Maritime Republic of Karthadastim, which is known by it's more common name Carthage. The Punic Peoples dominated the coastline of the Mediterranean Sea, and many of the Islands within...
  13. Loonybinjin

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Hola folks. Just going to say, I have been fallowing this mod since the day it came out a few years ago. Not a post I haven't seen, not a comment I haven't read.

Glad to see everything finally coming together, keep at it!

Warhammer nerd from hell, I can't wait to get my nurgle on!
Back
Top Bottom