Recent content by loco21666

1. Sad Moment

kenoxite said:
    TheLethalJoke said:
    Someone's been watching my posts for imitation. Or Imitation has been someone my posts for watching. Can't remember. Go with the first.
    I see deceased horse pets aren't the only sad thing around here  :roll:

I believe he's attempting to imitate Sheogorath from Elder Scrolls:Oblivion. The first line was pretty fail if you ask me, the second line wasn't too shabby though.
  2. Cool Story Bro!

So I thought this was entertaining enough to make a thread about, prepare yourself for a cool story.  8-) So early on in my game I became a vassal to that retard King Harlaus (Swadia), I did this because somewhere in the back of my mind is a dark room with a small child crying quietly... this...
  3. Swadian troops sure feel weak in sieges...

unknown3056 said:
    Well, now that you mention it...

I would agree with this whole thing x)
    I guess it is the equipment :/ at least for now I will think that.

I really do not have anything to say...except...watch out for the Rhodoks. Because they do pretty well in sieges >xD

They do well in sieges because they sacrifice the children they deem "weak" to demons in exchange for nuclear uranium-tipped crossbow bolts and unerringly supernatural aim. Just thought I'd pop in and clear that mystery up for everyone, in case y'all weren't aware where the Rhodoks get their immense power from. :neutral:
  4. Who Did You Marry?

sgtsniper said:
    loco21666 said:
    I married my giant ego, together we've been sweeping across Calradia bulldozing everyone who stands in our way.

She's a beautiful *****, my ego that is.  :grin:

you two make a beautiful couple

Why thank you kind sir.  :wink:
  5. Finally, after 2 years of M&B, going to....Rhodoks....

Northern Mameluke Empire said:
    loco21666 said:
    If I weren't so heinously disgusted about your choice of faction, I might be able to think of something productive and informative to say... alas, I cannot.

Shame on you.

I know, I just wanted to know what it feels like....

I feel.....so dirty!!!!

I'm so offended by this I decided to come back to this thread just to post this picture.
    dude-wtf.jpg

DEMON RHODOKS!! I mean C'MON! Have some respect for yourself for crying out loud! :evil:
  6. What is your favorite weapon?

I'm in love with the Heavy Long Great Axe (or some mixture of those words). Being able to smash a shield into splinters in 1 or 2 hits and then cleave the person behind it in two pieces in one swing is just pure win if you ask me. :twisted:
  7. Who Did You Marry?

I married my giant ego, together we've been sweeping across Calradia bulldozing everyone who stands in our way.

She's a beautiful *****, my ego that is.  :grin:
  8. Finally, after 2 years of M&B, going to....Rhodoks....

Qwertyman said:
    Rhodok is the way forwards, prepare to be enlightened in the way of peasant warefare!

firstly, they suck individually-  remember that, but they are like cranium rats in that they grow stronger in a collective horde,  even their cheap low-teir spearmen (not raw recruits) can make for great meat-sheild mobbers when tightly packed,    rhodoks aren't a matter of grabbing as many top-teir troops as possible like other factions.

personally I have a core of tier 2-3 spearmen as my bulk human shield,  littered with stronger troops in their midst to deal the damage,  with a horde of crossbowman behind them (whilst sharpshooters are badass, it can pay off to go for the cheap option and simply try to get as many bolts in the air as possible, depends if you want precision or cluster**** damage).
    Tactics are very important, and vary depending on your opponent-  you can tell your crossbowmen to hold fire, so they will bring out shields-  for times when under heavy archer fire,  and likewise, you should probably use "advance 10 paces" multiple times for your infantry rather than issuing a "charge" order, so that they keep shields up and keep in something resembling a formation.

The new feature of being able to separate up your troop types into squads is fantastic for Rhodies,  you can have 2 crossbow squads- your marksmen and your 'cluster**** showerers'  who you can use to attack from different angles to bypass shields.
    you can put your new pikemen a few paces behind your frontlines, so that they can give assisting jabs to your regular infantrymen too, rather than being bogged into battle.

you want your CHA and leadership pretty high, so you can accommodate their large numbers, but remember that they shouldn't be costing you too much.

Fantastic use of the word "cluster****", I applaud you sir.
  9. Finally, after 2 years of M&B, going to....Rhodoks....

If I weren't so heinously disgusted about your choice of faction, I might be able to think of something productive and informative to say... alas, I cannot.

Shame on you.
  10. What nicknames do you have for lords?

gwanjun said:
    i usually end up naming them, YOU CANT RUN FROM ME. I GOTS 10 PATHFINDING.
    text-speak-lol.jpg

11. Specializing in two kinds of melee weapons: a good or bad idea?

I think it really depends on your playstyle and what method you enjoy using to splatter your enemy's gore on yourself (Pro-tip: careful with Rhodoks, their demon blood is acidic). I personally carry a 1H/shield for foot combat, a BIG ASS 2H axe for mounted (occasional foot-combat), and I keep a diesel ass siege crossbow in my inventory for, what else, sieges. I dumped enough weapon points into Archery, Polearms, and Throwing to get them to 100 for tournaments or the random guerilla warfare moment... otherwise I'm dumping in my primary proficiencies.

Works pretty damn well for me.  :grin:
  12. What nicknames do you have for lords?

Malik Faris said:
    for a few lords, whenever i see them, i think in my head, like for count klargus "oh there's klargy-bean"

anyone else have nicknames for lords?

Hmm... well pretty much any enemy lord I come across is known to me as *****. Any time one of my own lords performs admirably (which is rare due to epic AI), I refer to them as master wizard. But mostly I degrade everyone and call them all ***** in an attempt to satisfy my massive ego and I feel referring to people in this manner before I open up that Can of Grade A Whoop Ass on them works as a form of demoralizing psychological sabotage.  :twisted:
  13. How to stop reknown from draining away

Velax said:
    Wow, the lack of comprehension skills in this thread is quite scary. To answer the OP, no. No one's found a tweak yet to stop renown decreasing. At least not that I've ever seen.

Nine replies before an actual answer... impressive.  :???:
  14. How many times...

Aurenian said:
    I usually have my horsemen on follow so that I get a little way ahead of them while we're approaching the enemy.

I get us all up to a decent speed then 15 or 20 yards before we contact the enemy I tell them to charge.

Works most of the time.

That's a good idea, I think I'll try that out.

Northern Mameluke Empire said:
    Puritan said:
    I get revenge by blocking those 26 guys who like to chase one router whose miles ahead of them.

which i haaate. i mean, really? what thought process goes into that?

"Hey! that Peasant Woman is getting away!"
    "Shouldn't we go attack those reinforcements of top-tier units first?"
    "Why? That was the Princess; She has the secret plans!"
    "No, not the De-"
    "SILENCE! Mount the Star Destroyers! Attack!!! For Lord Vader!"

*I get several Javelins to the face, followed by a Couched Lance under my horse, and a group butt****ing all over me*

>: (
    2425121831_bb639583d8.jpg

15. Companion gone forever?

I actually had this exact issue with Artimenner in a previous game of mine... he disappeared for quite some time and I would hound the Traveler NPC every time I found him because Artimenner wouldn't be on the list. I eventually gave up hope that he must've broken his old man hip in a canyon somewhere... long story short, he did eventually show up on the Traveler's list after a long absence... he was in Veluca if I recall correctly. Mind you, this was many versions ago and I've started a new game since then so if it's a new bug then I'm not sure how to guide you. My advice is to just wait him out a little longer, I'm confident he'll show up eventually.
Back
Top Bottom