Recent content by LobsterWillSetYouFree

1. SP - Scenes Higher Graphics/LOS & LOD settings

Agreed! I would very much like to fiddle with the LOD settings, as I'm getting great frames and the pop-in is very distracting.
  2. Patch Notes e1.8.0

Very well done, Taleworlds. This game is already a masterpiece, albeit with some bugs to iron out. The balance changes, and overall graphics and sound are really excellent. Keep up the great work!
  3. Need More Info DLSS-Quality results in reduced image quality on the world map (screenshots)

Summary: DLSS-Quality results in reduced image quality on the world map (screenshots). The second, blurrier photo is with DLSS-quality on. Notice the trees (leaves) and the nearby ground texture detail become blurrier and decidedly lower quality with DLSS-quality. Having no DLSS at all looks...
  4. Need More Info Hideous mountain geometry popping when zooming in and out on the main campaign map

More screenshots. I have realized that textures may also be involved. Notice the (bottom-most, large squarish deposit) snow jumping up the mountain between these two images:
    Al85DL6.jpg
    qcjwRQf.jpg
  5. Need More Info Hideous mountain geometry popping when zooming in and out on the main campaign map

UPDATE: I have attached screenshots to assist you in hopefully fixing this bug... Please take a look at the mountain adjacent to the shore, in the center-left. Thank you very much.

Update regarding blurry campaign map textures: I forgot that I like to force anisotropic filtering 16x in the Nvidia control panel, which gives sharper textures than in-game solutions for many games. This improved the texture detail. Additionally, I have disabled DLSS, and the textures look very good now. The only issue is the geometry upon which those textures rest has been possessed by a satanic tormentor. To clarify, the geometry bug was present before I made any changes in the nvidia control panel.
  6. Need More Info Hideous mountain geometry popping when zooming in and out on the main campaign map

Important: this glitch also happens in the main branch (e1.7.2).

The peaks of mountains are literally popping up 20 meters into the air when I pan slightly to the right, and receding once again once I pan back to the left. I was looking forward to playing but this is insanely distracting. Not joking when I say literally unplayable. I also notice that the valleys and other non-mountainous terrain has this glitch. This issue occurs on both high and medium terrain detail, and with or without tesselation enabled.
  7. Need More Info Hideous mountain geometry popping when zooming in and out on the main campaign map

Summary: After returning to the game after about a 6 month break, I'm noticing hideous mountain geometry popping when zooming in and out on the main campaign map. This occurs on the main branch, as well as the latest beta branch (1.8.0). This issue is present whether tesselation is enabled or...
Back
Top Bottom