Recent content by lnjdk

1. Taleworlds are good transparent developers

Thank you! I needed a good laugh:LOL:
  2. Bannerlord Not Starting With Nvidia CPU

Try turning off NVidia image sharpening, inside 3d settings. You can read more here. Hope this helps
  3. My final verdict

You said it's annoying and I said it's not, because forum is the only place you get feedback for the game and this feedback loop did indeed helped this game in the past and even helping right now.

+1. TW even acknowledged this in their EA statement on Steam page.

WHAT THE DEVELOPERS HAVE TO SAY:

Why Early Access?​

“Early access is something that we are very familiar with: our first title, Mount & Blade, helped to pioneer this method of release back in 2005. By working alongside our community we were able to deliver a unique gaming experience that players still enjoy to this day. These past experiences have taught us that it is vital to bring players in to help us iron out any issues and refine the game by utilizing feedback to bring it to the level that both our community and we expect.

And this:

How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?​

“We intend to use a range of different methods to gather player feedback and data throughout the early access period. These include engaging with users directly on our official forum and our Steam forum, requesting specific feedback through questionnaires, hosting and participating in multiplayer events alongside our community, and using analytics tools to gather data.”
  4. My final verdict

This is mostly out of curiosity. Are any aware of a game that had legal repercussions, after they sold it on false premises/advertisment?
    Cyberpunk 2077? If I'm not mistaken, 2 lawsuits pending
  5. Dragon Banner Quest Failed

Can someone clarify, does the ENTIRE Main Quest has the time limit of 10 years / 800 days? Thanks
  6. Two Wives Haven't Gotten Pregnant - 1.5.6

Married at 25, got my wifey pregnant after 3.5 years. She was in my party all this time.
  7. Over 100 hours in the game - my first impressions, experiences and ideas for improvement

O.k. - having reached the 800 day mark in-game the situation is as follows:
    It is becoming a chore. I was awarded Tubilis Castle and I am vassal of the Asaid. Main quest failed because guess what - it had a 10 year timer. In the meantime I have managed to get all castle upgrades. Yet, I cannot leave Tubilis area. Why?
    Battania has gobbled up Vlandia and western Empire while Khuzait have wiped away Sturgia and the northern Empire. Southern Empire holds both Castles around Husn Fulq and the City of Ortysia. Guess what? I am in a continuous state of war. I cannot do anything else than running around my castle whacking random SE or Battanian lords trying to raid my villages. And even my own liege does not keep peace even if he lacks the troops to wage war. Playing the Pokémon game with them I lock them away in my castle just to see them escape again and again despite 300 militia and a crack force of 200 T5+ soldiers garrison next to my 200 T5-T6 soldiers. Meanwhile my AI is lost while it cannot decide to take action like conquering border castles. Nope, it wastes armies running around errantly while small bands of nobles play the raiding game and are cought by Battanian armies rushing to lay siege to my castle (which never works, but that is another thing). The Aserai armies do such useful stuff like trying to take Usanc castle, but Ortesia/Garmator Castle is SE territory - it is not a border town or even trying farther up north. Bordergore is programmed and guess what? Those castles are awarded to a powerless lord and reconquered only 2 minutes later by the Battanians.
    My game has evolved to "kill marauding army, sell stuff and prisoners, retrain lost forces, rinse&repeat". Oh yeah, and getting back my caravans that are regularly caught by minor factions or trying to do trade in enemy lands. I even cannot get all of them back when they escape prison. Nice of you going to Myzea after escape - how do I get there through 2 enemy nations? I can magically see where they are via wiki telepathy but am unable to send them a messenger to have them come to Quyaz. Frustrating. I cannot solve issues because either my faction's lords are somewhere running astray on the map or the villages raided or simply because I have no time for that, because I am too occupied to play the front-ex game and catch every minor lord and his little sister trying to raid the Quyaz area. Which is only temporarily as the escape my dungeon like it had revolving doors installed instead of iron bars. Any yup, they return again soon..with troops NOT being recruits, but mid-tier at minimum - wherever they got those in that short period of time.

So yeah...game is getting repetitive. I blame the AI for that as I cannot influence Unqid in conquering the "correct" targets and assign a powerful lord to hold them (me?) to just keep the spoils of war. Nope, it is stalemate or losing another castle in the east of the realm as I am not capable of bilocation

Oh my... just quit the game myself after the main quest has failed due to 10 years timer( wasn't aware of that), and thinking about starting a new playthrough, because I would like to complete this quest.

I burst into laughing while reading your comment regarding the villages. I can relate. It is so frustrating! Being a vassal of Vlandia and having 2 cities(Seonon, Marunath and a couple of castles) under my control, I probably spent 3-5 game years trying to chase away all these vandals, trying to plunder my villages. I gave up... This is ridiculous, especially when you see an "army" of 12 men at it.... There is nothing we can do to secure villages, at the same time there is nothing we can do to build prosperous cities, as for some reason the villages that belong to us are so seductive to the AI, that it would even cross half of the continent just to plunder your village. Hopefully devs will come up with better mechanics regarding this matter. Same as you mentioned in your post, I will not spend my entire playthrough as a freaking village guardian.

Oh yeah, and getting back my caravans that are regularly caught by minor factions or trying to do trade in enemy lands. I even cannot get all of them back when they escape prison. Nice of you going to Myzea after escape - how do I get there through 2 enemy nations?

What you can do now, if you have any fiefs, just briefly assign your companion as a governor and it will be teleported there immediately. Then just take the companion back in your party and assign the old governor if you had any.
  8. Resolved game crashes e1.4.3 (on version 1.4.2 everything works)

I would like to share my experience with this "bug" and the steps I took to fix it, and hopefully it might help some of you to get back in the game.

A couple month ago I "broke" the game by accidentally making all the .sav files to opened by Notepad. Immediately after this I wasn't able to start a new game or click on saved games option in the menu as the game would crash. I've tried everything: unassigned default program(Notepad) to open .sav files in Windows; restored Windows to last checkpoint; verified files via Steam; uninstalled and reinstalled both Steam and BannerLord. Yet, the game still would not work. After that, I copied my saved games in this folder "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord " and stored them in a safe place and deleted all the contents in the above mentioned folder. By default I had Steam Cloud Synchronization ON for this game and I noticed that it would restore all the deleted files right away including my saved games folder. So, I disabled Steam Cloud for Bannerlord

, again deleted all the content in the above mentioned folder, and I was able to start a new game and to make a new save. Then I returned my saved games back in the folder and everything was working flawlessly after that. I can't promise that this is a 100% solution, but disabling Steam Cloud definitely worked for me.

Hopefully this will help someone. GL
  9. Resolved Seige bug

Media (Screenshots & Video): i have screen shots but i cant upload them or copy and paste them the image uploader is only asking for a web address which the image dosent have

Go to imgur.com, upload you screenshots, copy url that the website will provide. Then in reply window click insert and select media. Paste the URL from imgur and you should be all set
  10. Resolved Bandit Recruitment Dialogue Stuck

+1.
    The only option is to suspend the game.

11. Display latin alphabet AND chinese characters in game?

Try the answer from this link. It's basically not the game, but your system doesn't understand those characters
  12. the castallan office militia numbers are wrong after 1.4 beta

Yep, there some boss level castles after 1.4 beta

Back
Top Bottom