Recent content by litdum

1. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

It may help to lower "Tree Degrade Distance". Btw even if "Tree Details" option is low, the trees shouldn't have disappeared.
  2. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

Hi Litdum,

I love this mod. However, I feel I get too much income from castles. It there I tweak I can make somewhere to lessen the amount I get.

Cheers
    I don't think it is tweakable, unfortunatly. But, probably your castle's market is a port town so, the town's economy affect the castle.
    Incomes from port towns are pretty high in the mod.
  3. [WB][SP]Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 yayınlandı - 28.02.2023)

-Eşimiz ile daha çok diplomasi seçenekleri (Örn: Eşimizden görev alma,)
    -Yeni zırhlar eklenebilir (Krallara özel, soylulara özel takılan zırhlar karaktere + liderlik puanı verebilir)
    -Askerlerden de koruma seçebilme.
    Bu üçü biraz kafama yattı aslında.

-Savaşta bazı askerler flamamızı tutabilir. (Ya da bunun için ayrı birlik çıkabilir)
    Bayrak dalgalanmayınca çok iyi durmuyor. Dalgalanması için ise yeni shader eklemek gerekiyor bu da 32bit sistemlerde sorun çıkarıyor. DirectX7'de de sorun çıkarıyor. Bi bakıcam ama.
  4. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

v1.5 has been released.
  5. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

I'm not talking about naval battles, but about all sorts of merchant ships that accumulate over time and swarm off the coast, without the ability to enter the city
    AI doesn't know how to use them
    This issue has also fixed. Just check the new version.
  6. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

removed in the new version? if so, sorry, haven't played the new one yet
    Not removed but fixed. Check this:
  7. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

@litdum, remove the ships, as they break the balance and the economy, as well as accumulate where they cannot land and cause bugs
    I don't think you have tried the new version.
  8. LSP 3D Art Scenes Galleon ship and static sea-battle scenes

I think siege belfry movement codes may be used to animate the ships until they reached the area where ai mesh created then the troops start fighting. Also sound effect and water particles can be added during the ships moving. It wouldn't be the same thing with the ability to take control of the ship but it gives the feeling we need in sea battles. I am thinking of doing this in my mod with using your prop, even though i am not sure that this type of ships were used in 13th century.
    Hey @kraggrim, I did what I said in this post. I hope you don't mind that i ve changed a bit your model(decreased the number of masts from 4 to 3) :smile:. Anyway, thanks a lot again for this amazing project. Here is what I did:
  9. [WB][SP]Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 yayınlandı - 28.02.2023)

@litdum yıllar oldu beni hatırladın mı bilmiyorum ama dönmene sevindim :smile: hatırlıyorsan kuşatma savaşlarında eğer saldıran taraf yapay zeka ise okçu birimlerini asla menzilli olarak kullanmadığını söylemiştim :smile:, birde yapay zeka mareşali bir kaleyi aldıktan sonra oto garnizon oluyor ama oyuncu aldıktan sonra bu olmuyor, toplam kuşatan ordunun bir kısmın garnizon olması önerisini de vermiştim eski hesabım alka17 şuanda erişemiyorum
    Kuşatma için yeni yapay zeka ekledim. Saldıran tarafın okçuları savunmacıların gücü ve konumuna göre aşağıda bekleyip atış yapıyorlar daha sonra merdivenlere/kulelere çıkıyorlar v1.0 sürümünde. Ayrıca otomatik olarak garnizona asker koyuyosun. Fazla değil ama mareşal ya da hükümdar olmana bağlı olarak garnizona otomatik yerleşen asker sayısı artıyor.

WSE'ye falan gerek yok.
  10. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

v1.0 has been released.
  11. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Antonis said:
    That's a well known, glitch -not exactly a bug- of M&B. Basically, the javelin refers to another material when thrown and stuck. I never quite figured it out, though.
    Then there is no solution :???:  Btw less often but same glitch/bug happens for arrows as well.
  12. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

S9nWl.jpg
    Retextured javelin and throwing spears issue:
    the javelin in picture (Character is holding with right hand) looks fine and like exactly what i wanted but when it's throwned on a shield it looks like this:
    G1tjc.jpg
    The material and texture is correct but the mesh or its uv mapping is wrong and I could find no other javelin mesh in brf files than the ones I put.
    module_item.py codes:
    Code:
    ["javelin",         "Javelins", [("javelin1",0),("javelins_quiver_new1", ixmesh_carry)], itp_type_thrown |itp_merchandise|itp_primary|itp_next_item_as_melee ,itcf_throw_javelin|itcf_carry_quiver_back|itcf_show_holster_when_drawn,
    300, weight(4)|difficulty(1)|spd_rtng(91) | shoot_speed(25) | thrust_damage(34 ,  pierce)|max_ammo(5)|weapon_length(75),imodbits_thrown, [], [fac_kingdom_6, fac_kingdom_4, fac_kingdom_3, fac_kingdom_2] ],
    ["javelin_melee",         "Javelin", [("javelin1",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_primary|itp_wooden_parry , itc_staff,
    300, weight(1)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(95) |swing_damage(12, cut)| thrust_damage(14,  pierce)|weapon_length(75),imodbits_polearm, [], [fac_kingdom_6, fac_kingdom_4, fac_kingdom_3, fac_kingdom_2] ],
    Any idea what cause that problem? and Is there any solution?
Back
Top Bottom