Recent content by Liscia

1. Liscia

European Weekend Cup™️ - Sign ups are Open!

Clan/Team name: Destiny Masters
    Captain and his/her contacts (TW & Steam): Varadin the Death
    Co-Captain and his/her contacts (TW & Steam): Arni the Hanged
    Roster with Steam IDs:

Can you play next (Friday 03/06 or Saturday 04/06 for Semis. Sunday 05/06 or Monday 06/06 for Medal scrims) Weekend?: Yes
    Did you read and agree to the rules (link here)? Yes
  2. Liscia

Varyag is the worst infantry even tho he is supposed to be the best

Finally someone gets it. Core of the Varyag problem lies in its movement speed. Speaking competitive wise sturgia is horrendous to play. If a class cannot have dmg and movement speed like other classes in same category, it's doomed. Varyag which is supposed to be best inf, ultimately is the worst one due to making compromises on perk selections that other heavy infs don't have. And we are talking a situation when we forget mace existence, and all the bad sides of using an axe. Also teamfight wise, a moment when someone switches, as varyag you cannot even catch up to them before they gang up on your teammate in 2 vs 1 situation. Varyag will remain worst heavy inf in game as long as it doesn't get 5% movement speed on the Feller perk(any brawny argument makes no sense as brawny is straight downgrade, or so called "jack of all trades" middle ground between cav breaker and dmg perk, which makes it straight bad).

Speaking of other Sturgia classes, they have worst archer and skirmisher in game. Skirmisher is the only one that lacks movement perk and proper 1handed weapon among skirmishers, and archer is just plain bad. Their 100 inf is probably only better than battania 100 inf due to ability of having shield + spear. 2handed classes are not even a class anymore, but I don't mind leaving them in grey area of TDM/Siege, as we once had them broken and it was arguably worst few months of crushtrough we had so far.

Also anyone mentioning 2 hands is clearly tdm/siege player that doesn't understand whats going on.
    This message is prime example of why I did the right pick when I chose Hairless as my boyfriend. He really knows how to solve any issue that I am experiencing in my life, which wouldn't be the same without my sunshine :3. One more reward awaits him tonight.
  3. Liscia

EU Other Open 2v2 Groupfighting Tournament

Deadline for round 3 is 29/05/22.
  4. Liscia

Varyag is the worst infantry even tho he is supposed to be the best

Wow, my boyfriend Hairless is so smart. I strongly agree with everything stated above and I{m going to reward my boy for that rant tonight UwU :3
  5. Liscia

The deadline for round 2 is 21/05/2022.
  6. Liscia

NA Skirmish Open Bannerlord Skirmish League Season 3 ($1050.00 In Prizes)

Clan Information
    Clan Name
    : Beastman 100kg
    Clan Tag: 100K
    Clan's Page(URL): -

Roster (Include Steam Profile for Each)
    Captain
    :Arni
    Co-Captain: Hairless
    Participant: Inspire
    Participant: Varadin
    Participant: Koso
    Participant: ChaoPersik
    Substitute: Liscia
    Substitute: AXDER
  7. Liscia

Thanks to everyone for showing so much interest to the tourney! uWu
  8. Liscia

If you don't have a team, but wish to try and find one, you can leave the free agent application.
    Code:
    Nickname:
    On a scale from 1 to 10, how good you would rate yourself in 2v2 groupfights?
    Contact information:
  9. Liscia

GROUPFIGHTING 2 VS 2 TOURNAMENT SIGNUPS END May 2 Welcome to the 2 vs 2 Groupfighting tournament for Bannerlord! RULESET 2v2 tournament. Must be played on 2v2 Groupfighting 1 server. In order to join the server hosted by Gotha (thanks a lot for the server donation), you gotta...
  10. Liscia

[DC] Rules and Regulations

»RULESET« »INDEX Behavior Rules § 1 Maturity and Respect § 2 Cheating Tournament Rules § 3 Tournament Format § 4 Scheduling § 5 Maps & Factions Roster Rules § 6 Team Rosters § 7 Player Specifications § 8 Transfers § 9 Multiteaming Match Rules § 10 Match Server § 11 Gathering Players §...
  11. Liscia

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Winter Cup - WINNER OF TOURNAMENT: HINQ! - Thank you Relynar for making badges!

I'd like to ask to keep this thread only to team signups, as from now you can sign up as free agent here.

uWu!
  12. Liscia

[DC] Destiny Cup

Sign ups for Destiny Cup are now open *click here* If you don't have a team to participate with and wish to find one *click here*
  13. Liscia

[DC] Free Agents

Free Agents If you are looking for a team to play with in the Destiny Cup, please fill out the template below and we will put you on the list of free agents. NOTE: please put only one preferred class. Once you found a team, please let us know by posting here so we can keep the thread up to...
  14. Liscia

[DC] Team Rosters & Submissions

Reserved.
Back
Top Bottom