Recent content by Linx24

1. Linx24

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

drzoTXu.png

You are a volunteer serving 13thRS with honour and fidelity.
    Each Soldier is your brother in arms whatever his nationality, his race or his religion might be. NO RACISM ,NO INSULTING NATIONS, No INSULTING RELIGION and EVEN PERSONAL INSULTS .Will be dealt with accordingly .You show him the same close solidarity that links the members of the same family. Respect your fellow rankers, your officers, your opponents. Stay disciplined.At the end of the day, We're just a group of friends from every corner of the earth . We strive to have a large presence on the battlefield. This means we need large attendance, and you, in joining the regiment, are required to be one of those people attending. Real life takes priority over all. Don't take the game too seriously. Above all else, HAVE FUN

[size=18pt]We look for competitive men for our line for 1v1 and gf and somme men to reforme our cavalry .

Want to join us ?Add me in steam
    [/size] steamcommunity.com/id/13th
  2. Linx24

LarsRK81 said:
    Hi everyone! I'm new to Napoleonic Wars and Mount and Blade in general, yes I do have over 60 hours on Mount and Blade: Warband but that is mainly fooling around with mods in campaign and doing stupid stuff in custom battles. I don't have real multiplayer experience. I'm looking for a clan/regiment who doesn't take themselves or the game too seriously and likes to mess around a lot. For example silly and unorthodox tactics as trying to sneak half the army around the enemy lines and just charge in. I hope there is a clan/regiment like this that wants me! Oh and it's also good to know that I'm 18 and from the Netherlands. My account is steamcommunity.com/id/LarsRK81/, feel free to add me on here and send me a message as I'm more active on steam compared to here!
    i will add you in steam
  3. Linx24

Regimentul 30 Garda "Mihai Viteazul" Recruteza romani pt Napoleoinc Wars

Istoria regimentului 30 garda   Regimentul 30 Gardă Mihai Viteazul reprezintă o unitate emblematică a Armatei României, avându-și originile în înfiinţarea, la 1 iulie 1860, în vremea domnitorului Alexandru Ioan Cuza, a Batalionului de Tiraliori Batalionul 1 Tiraliori a fost conceput acum 157...
  4. Linx24

drzoTXu.png

You are a volunteer serving 13thRS with honour and fidelity.
    Each Soldier is your brother in arms whatever his nationality, his race or his religion might be. NO RACISM ,NO INSULTING NATIONS, No INSULTING RELIGION and EVEN PERSONAL INSULTS .Will be dealt with accordingly .You show him the same close solidarity that links the members of the same family. Respect your fellow rankers, your officers, your opponents. Stay disciplined.At the end of the day, We're just a group of friends from every corner of the earth . We strive to have a large presence on the battlefield. This means we need large attendance, and you, in joining the regiment, are required to be one of those people attending. Real life takes priority over all. Don't take the game too seriously. Above all else, HAVE FUN

[size=18pt]We look for  competitive men  for our line  for 1v1  and gf and somme men to reforme our cavalry .

Want to join us ?Add me in steam
    [/size]
        steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX
  5. Linx24

13thRoyal Scots Regiment[EU]Since2016*Recruiting*3 Years of Linebattle and gamig

Today we make 3 years from when we from this community so thanks to all staff members and all who help us to make this community of 13th Royal Scots.
  6. Linx24

13thRoyal Scots Regiment[EU]Since2016*Recruiting*3 Years of Linebattle and gamig

welcome in reg to our new men

Romania-flat-icon.png
    XxAlexX
    United-Kingdom-flag-icon.png
    Mandan33
    be.png
    Altris
    be.png
    TinkiIsBackGuys
    Portugal-Flag-icon.png
    ****ex
    TR-Turkey-Flag-icon.png