Ling*'s latest activity

• Ling*
    Yeah I wouldnt want Heavy Archer classes to be too fast but definitely light archers and skirmishers need to be faster than infantry as...
  • Ling*
    Ling* replied to the thread Cavalry is overpowered.
    I personally don't think Cavalry belongs in modes like Skirmish, TDM, or Siege. They are basically super-heroes compared to your...
  • Ling*
    The thing is that most of us in the competitive captain mode community want archers and skirmishers to be able to kite infantry units...
  • Ling*
    Ling* replied to the thread 1.5.5 Balance and Further Changes.
    @AVRC I am working to get a video on the Ai exploits up A.S.A.P. but I would like to comment on the few exploits that you did mention...
  • Ling*
    +1 They said they are working on this feature but I have no idea when they plan to release spectator mode. This would help competitive...
  • Ling*
    I don't participate in Skirmish games or events however we're having a similar discussion in the Captains League discord as we prepare...
  • Ling*
    Ling* replied to the thread Captain Isle of Deriad.
    Snow Deriad is definitely the better Deriad, I really like the direction the team took with adjusting the terrain on this map to make it...
  • Ling*
    Skirmishers should be buffed I can agree with. I can even somewhat agree with taking away 2 handed weapons from heavy archers. What I do...
  • Ling*
    Ling* replied to the thread State of infantry.
    Hard disagree my dude, Archers absolutely need to be faster than infantry in captain otherwise they are useless and get taken out within...
  • Ling*
    This is a huge relief! I am excited to see where these changes lead us in the future :)
  • Ling*
    I think it might be because the Ai can't holster its weapons or drop extra weight to increase its movement speed like the player can...
  • Ling*
    I had a match today where I spent 100% of the time running as archers, the enemy infantry was able to close the distance within 45...
  • Ling*
    Unfortunately Archers in captain mode can't kite well at all, which is a shame to see because Skirmish and Captain balance are dealt...
  • Ling*
    Ling* replied to the thread 1.5.5 Balance and Further Changes.
    This is a great list! I'm especially impressed with just how much Battania has improved as a viable faction in captain mode, it's...
  • Ling*
    Ling* replied to the thread Captain Ebereth Hillfort.
    The map has sadly disappeared from the matchmaking rotation again ever since the last hotfix went live no one has been able to play on it.