Recent content by Lincoln_Hawk

1. Lincoln_Hawk

Digital Companion Release

can the devs actually respond to important questions instead of ignoring us. we know you are ignoring us. it is a bad move to treat your playerbase like they are ignorant. warband thrived for YEARS in multiplayer and TW has killed it in bannerlord without care. there has been no urgency by their leadership to keep multiplayer alive and it is pathetic. if i had a way to report a european company i would - actually, if someone knows how please let me know because we all paid for a game that has multiplayer except it crashes every time the NA server reaches like 40 people.this is a disgrace. not only do they ignore MP but theyve dumbed it down completely and this has been a request from the players to fix to no avail. do you even play your own game? are there even developers around from warband? im not sure how they think they is ok because its absolutely terrible. i havent played the game in like a year and came back to the same old BS problems that existed since launch.
  2. Lincoln_Hawk

Archery is the most OP thing in this game, and it makes the game supremely boring and one dimensional.

Yeah I do think cav is a bit too strong, but imo a good archer player makes a bigger difference then a good cav player vs other good players.
    agree. been saying this for a while now
  3. Lincoln_Hawk

MP There should not be a report function-Chat

again, you keep bringing up real life examples or exmaples that actually physically harm someones health. were talking about online gaming. something is wrong with you
  4. Lincoln_Hawk

Penalty for leaving a game hard enough?

there isnt even a high enough playerbase to have proper matchmaking. it will be a joke. how about focusing on marketing and driving people into the game and KEEPING them there and then we can do match making and reporting for competitive games
  5. Lincoln_Hawk

Can we please have siege instead of TDM?

TDM is for braindead people, it would be good if it was removed totally so siege servers can get population. It's essentially TDM but with objectives.
    ive said this many times and i agree 100%. it is the worst game mode, the least amount of fun, and the least skill involved. it is for brain dead people and like i mentioned in another post it needs to be removed entirely to drive people into the game modes that are actually good like siege and skirmish.

one of the funnest times in warband was playing on gk siege and then they opened up tdm and all the brain dead ****ty players started cramming tdm until siege was no longer existent. this game does not need a tdm mode. you cant even properly enjoy/play the game this way
  6. Lincoln_Hawk

then why was there no such thing as reporting people back then? answer that lol. there was LITERALLY no such thing as a report feature in games until everyone kept getting softer and softer
  7. Lincoln_Hawk

i just find it funny, personally, that every game now has to have some type of report feature. growing up and playing starcraft and other old games there was no such thing and everything was fine. everyone is so soft and cries toxicity these days. one of the many popular online gaming words of todays society.
  8. Lincoln_Hawk

RIP MP

i actually uninstalled the game last night. skirmish lately has turned into just queueing with the same randoms every game or getting matched against premades/clans, in which case, i started just leaving games because its not fun at all. the meta and the balance of skirmish is horrible, majority of clans get a few capable archers which basically completely nullify cav with arrows/throwables way too easily..and yes im guilty of this myself. many skirmish games turn into bannerlord being the hot new FPS title...and its honestly really lame and getting really stale. archer classes should be garbage melee like they were in warband and if you played archer it was because you undoubtedly had good enough skill in melee combat OR you took the risk. people spam archer now because almost all of the high tier archer classes have both viable armor and weapons. some are even more well rounded than an actual melee class.

there are not even enough people playing even if they WANTED to push a ranked skirmish mode. it would have to be solo queue only. and as ****ty as it sounds, they may have to cut game modes in my opinion to drive more players to play the most popular game modes.ill be back when they come out with a few updates to fix this game
  9. Lincoln_Hawk

lol ok have fun. way out of proportion. noone is talking about beating people up or having slaves. way to reach to even try and have some type of argument lol. must be a liberal or something. and not what i remember, you just tell them to f off and play the game and everyone went on their way. no issues.
  10. Lincoln_Hawk

i agree. i personally dont care what someones says over a video game it doesnt bother me lol. guess none of you gamed in the late 90's early 2000's when the internet was raw and people said all kinds of crazy things in game and noone gave a ****. soft.

ive also played many many games where people report for false reasons. with how small this playerbase is lol. yeah im sure it will be REAL effective. it will be a joke.
  11. Lincoln_Hawk

MP Stop Matching Premades vs Randoms

When the solution suggested is to have discords and things that are outside of the game itself, this is a huge issue and a huge sign of a problem with the game and the obvious lack of mp community
  12. Lincoln_Hawk

MP highlight party member names

in siege mode it is hard to find my party members especially 60 v 60. some type of solution where maybe party members names always show or atleast make party member names highlighted when you press alt. this should have been out already and wouldnt take the devs more than a day to do. this is an...
  13. Lincoln_Hawk

i will be disputing the charge of this game with my cc company

this is a ****ing joke. trying to play multiplayer siege NA and there are 10 people searching with my criteria. thanks for giving a **** about multiplayer. 8 years this is literally a ****ing JOKE and a money grab. i hope you and your **** team are happy with putting out a game that doesnt even...
  14. Lincoln_Hawk

MP Racism in Multiplayer

supply some real feedback. this isnt feedback. MP is broken and youre worried about multiplayer chat. go **** off somewhere else
  15. Lincoln_Hawk

taleworlds does not care about the experienced players multiplayer scene

oh and when i manage to be able to get in a game and complete it the server chooses to crash at the end of the game so the whole time i played was literally for nothing. fix this ****ing game instead of putting out 1 change for multiplayer that decreases message length.

nice ****ing joke i can see TW devs have **** prioritized ass ****ing backwards. whoever running this **** is a joke and needs to be fired immediately.
Back
Top Bottom